- Twitch-famous bounty hunter kicks down target’s door in wildly popular live stream 4 Years Ago
- New GOP bill would audit major tech companies for bias 4 Years Ago
- Instagram artist accused of faking her paintings says they’re ‘100%’ real 4 Years Ago
- Trump refuses to apologize for Central Park Five death penalty ads Today 11:08 AM
- While Rubio smiles at Trump’s campaign rally, the internet drags him Today 11:04 AM
- Dr Disrespect is still banned from Twitch. When will he be back? Today 10:36 AM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is returning to theaters with new material Today 10:18 AM
- House fails to pass amendment curbing government surveillance Today 10:12 AM
- What happened when Ed Krassenstein crashed the Chapo Trap House subreddit Today 9:21 AM
- Andrew Yang comes out as pro-Bird Scooters Today 8:59 AM
- Netflix claims Adam Sandler’s ‘Murder Mystery’ broke viewing records Today 8:09 AM
- How to watch ‘Yellowstone’ online for free Today 8:00 AM
- How online allies joined a trans artist’s street art war Today 7:30 AM
- These edited videos show the dark side of your favorite cartoons Today 7:00 AM
- Coca-Cola now exists in ‘Star Wars’ canon Today 6:44 AM
Darth Vader returns to ‘Star Wars Rebels’ for action-packed season finale
Hold onto your lightsabers.
Darth Vader will be appearing in the cybernetically enhanced flesh in “Fire Across the Galaxy,” the series’ 13th episode. The Dark Lord of the Sith previously appeared via hologram during a cameo in the animated movie that launched the series. This will be his first in-person appearance.
Lucasfilm has shared this preview of the episode, which airs on Monday, March 2 at 9:00pm ET.
Star Wars Rebels, one of the first Lucasfilm projects under the Disney banner, has already featured several notable character cameos, including Yoda, Lando Calrissian, and Grand Moff Tarkin. Its second season will premiere on television in the fall, but the season 2 premiere will screen early at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim in April.
Photo via Lucasfilm
Eric Geller is a politics reporter who focuses on cybersecurity, surveillance, encryption, and privacy. A former staff writer at the Daily Dot, Geller joined Politico in June 2016, where he's focused on policymaking at the White House, the Justice Department, the State Department, and the Commerce Department.