- How to stream Hulu in 4K 3 Years Ago
- The far-right is mobilizing to get Roger Stone pardoned 3 Years Ago
- Artist Yumi Sakugawa uses Instagram to tackle creative shame Today 6:00 AM
- Is that Rosa Parks in random Twitter user’s baby photo? Tuesday 8:24 PM
- Syracuse students say white supremacist manifesto was AirDropped to them Tuesday 7:44 PM
- Florida woman gets prison time for throwing slushie at Matt Gaetz Tuesday 6:28 PM
- Marie Kondo’s online store slammed for selling clutter-worthy products Tuesday 5:34 PM
- People are rallying against toxic masculinity on International Men’s Day Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Reddit wants to stop its pro-Trump forum from outing the alleged whistleblower Tuesday 3:38 PM
- White woman calls cops on man who said he was visiting aunt with his kids Tuesday 3:12 PM
- ‘The Stranded’ is a flawed yet addictive blend of ‘Degrassi’ and ‘Lost’ Tuesday 2:45 PM
- The ‘gonna tell my kids’ meme is revisionist history at its most absurd Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Redditor asks former burglars to give home security tips Tuesday 2:18 PM
- Facebook-Breitbart partnership under fire in wake of new Stephen Miller emails Tuesday 2:00 PM
- John Krasinski under fire after praising the CIA Tuesday 1:46 PM
If you’re working on a movie with a Star Wars cast member, there’s one cardinal rule: don’t ask them for spoilers.
Ridley, of course, was not impressed.
A post shared by Josh Gad (@joshgad) on
Daisy Ridley is such a good actress, it’s hard to tell if she’s genuinely annoyed or just playing things up for the camera. But considering how often she gets asked for Star Wars spoilers, it’s probably the latter. She’s a good sport, though, and knows fending off spoiler questions is part of the job.
Gad tries to go tit-for-tat with her, dropping a bit of Frozen 2 knowledge, but Ridley doesn’t bite.
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor