- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
GTA Online now features cows on bicycles
When user content goes wild.
The “cow’n’hill BMX” user-created GTA Online mission pits players mounted on bicycles against cows, also mounted on bicycles, as they race down Mount Chiliad, the tallest mountain in the fictional state of San Andreas. The goal is to kill the cows, and take their bikes.
Yes, you read that correctly, but don’t take our word for it.
The Creator tool allows players to create Race, Deathmatch, Last Team Standing, or Capture missions (read: Jobs) for GTA Online, and then upload their work to the Rockstar Social Club.
When Rockstar likes someone’s work enough, the developer marks the Jobs as Rockstar Verified, which means that the Jobs show up in search queues for potential Jobs to run, and also appear on the map for GTA Online for players to trigger on foot.
Rockstar consistently promotes new Verified jobs on the Social Club blog. We don’t expect the “cow’n’hill BMX” Job to get Verified anytime soon, but you can try the mission yourself if you play GTA Online on the PlayStation 4. Log on to Social Club, and follow this link to add the mission to your GTA Online Job list.
Again, this only works if you’re playing on the PlayStation 4. For everyone else, enjoy this GIF.
Dennis Scimeca was the Daily Dot's gaming reporter until 2016. He loves first-person shooters, role-playing games, and massively multiplayer online games. His work has appeared in Salon, NPR, Ars Technica, Kotaku, Polygon, Gamasutra, GamesBeat, Paste, and Mic.