- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused 5 Years Ago
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Today 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Today 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Today 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Today 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Today 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
GTA Online now features cows on bicycles
When user content goes wild.
The “cow’n’hill BMX” user-created GTA Online mission pits players mounted on bicycles against cows, also mounted on bicycles, as they race down Mount Chiliad, the tallest mountain in the fictional state of San Andreas. The goal is to kill the cows, and take their bikes.
Yes, you read that correctly, but don’t take our word for it.
The Creator tool allows players to create Race, Deathmatch, Last Team Standing, or Capture missions (read: Jobs) for GTA Online, and then upload their work to the Rockstar Social Club.
When Rockstar likes someone’s work enough, the developer marks the Jobs as Rockstar Verified, which means that the Jobs show up in search queues for potential Jobs to run, and also appear on the map for GTA Online for players to trigger on foot.
Rockstar consistently promotes new Verified jobs on the Social Club blog. We don’t expect the “cow’n’hill BMX” Job to get Verified anytime soon, but you can try the mission yourself if you play GTA Online on the PlayStation 4. Log on to Social Club, and follow this link to add the mission to your GTA Online Job list.
Again, this only works if you’re playing on the PlayStation 4. For everyone else, enjoy this GIF.
Dennis Scimeca was the Daily Dot's gaming reporter until 2016. He loves first-person shooters, role-playing games, and massively multiplayer online games. His work has appeared in Salon, NPR, Ars Technica, Kotaku, Polygon, Gamasutra, GamesBeat, Paste, and Mic.