- Robert Eggers on the long, hard road to ‘The Lighthouse’ 4 Years Ago
- How to watch the fourth 2020 Democratic debate 4 Years Ago
- Is social media normalizing cultural appropriation? Today 7:45 AM
- Zoë Kravitz will play Catwoman after being told she was too ‘urban’ for ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Today 6:36 AM
- The 5 best Spike Lee movies Today 5:00 AM
- Jesse Eisenberg and Imogen Poots visit suburban hell in ‘Vivarium’ Today 4:30 AM
- Spoiler-free review: HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ leans into the comic’s political side Today 3:00 AM
- #DogsAgainstBrexit highlights the negative impact of Brexit on pets Monday 7:44 PM
- Congress investigating whether vaping manufacturers used social media bots Monday 6:34 PM
- Influencer accuses Lisa Frank of stealing apartment design, says that’s why she’s getting evicted (updated) Monday 6:12 PM
- Brits are sharing their ‘awfully British Amazon reviews’ on Twitter Monday 4:08 PM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play Monday 3:38 PM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament Monday 3:21 PM
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes Monday 3:19 PM
- WeWork pulls phone booths over formaldehyde concerns Monday 3:06 PM
Make up artist reveals new looks for CoverGirl’s ‘Star Wars’ collection
Take a look inside CoverGirl’s special #BeautyForce event.
Thanks to a special CoverGirl event on Tuesday fans can now see the rest of McGrath’s Star Wars looks. CoverGirl and those who attended the event shared the news and what McGrath had to say about her Star Wars work on Twitter and Instagram. The additional four looks revealed were Dark Apprentice, Jedi, Chrome Captain, and Mystic. Before this fans were able to get an exclusive look at Dark Apprentice on TotalBeauty.com.
A photo posted by COVERGIRL (@covergirl) on
At the event a seventh look also debuted called Resistance Pilot and was revealed by Janelle Monáe who wore an awesome orange Star Wars-style pilot jumpsuit.
A photo posted by Total Beauty (@totalbeautyeditors) on
You can get a peek at the Mystic look and what being at the event was like in the below video by blogger Audrey McClelland.
A countdown clock on CoverGirl’s Tumblr hints at coming video tutorials for these five looks. The excitement, however, won’t make fans forget how difficult it was to get their hands on the line when it was supposed to be available Sept. 4.
The cosmetics company apologized on their social media accounts for the delay when a glitch caused problems with the release and the company ended up sending customers to websites like drugstore.com instead. Right now the collection is still set for a wider release sometime this month.
Photo via CoverGirl/Twitter
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.