- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new 4 Years Ago
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Today 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Today 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’ spinoff mini-series is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Friday 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Friday 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Friday 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Friday 10:43 AM
Engaged couple recreates iconic ‘101 Dalmatians’ scene and it’s too precious
Theirs was love at first bark.
The world’s greatest pair of Disney fans has recreated the iconic meet-cute scene between Roger and Anita from 101 Dalmatians and it’s so precious we don’t know what to do with ourselves.
The Internet has been sounding the twilight bark over Imgur user tcollier2’s photo gallery of engagement photos he took with his fiancée. The photos have gone viral thanks to their rendition of the moment when the owners of Disney’s famous dalmatians, Pongo and Perdita, meet beside a pond in London’s scenic Hampstead Heath. The adorable scene involves the now-classic use of dogs tangling the two lovebirds together.
Tcollier2 and his fiancée don’t have dalmatians, but they do have two obliging dogs who posed beautifully for the pics. The happy couple did the rest. Here’s the scene they were re-enacting:
And here’s their spin on it.
Seriously, this is all so cute we need medical supervision to deal.
You can see the full photoshoot at the couple’s Imgur gallery.
Let’s just hope these lovers haven’t invited Cruella de Vil to the wedding.
Photo via tcollier2/Imgur
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.