- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Sunday 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Sunday 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Sunday 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Sunday 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Sunday 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Sunday 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Sunday 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
Engaged couple recreates iconic ‘101 Dalmatians’ scene and it’s too precious
Theirs was love at first bark.
The world’s greatest pair of Disney fans has recreated the iconic meet-cute scene between Roger and Anita from 101 Dalmatians and it’s so precious we don’t know what to do with ourselves.
The Internet has been sounding the twilight bark over Imgur user tcollier2’s photo gallery of engagement photos he took with his fiancée. The photos have gone viral thanks to their rendition of the moment when the owners of Disney’s famous dalmatians, Pongo and Perdita, meet beside a pond in London’s scenic Hampstead Heath. The adorable scene involves the now-classic use of dogs tangling the two lovebirds together.
Tcollier2 and his fiancée don’t have dalmatians, but they do have two obliging dogs who posed beautifully for the pics. The happy couple did the rest. Here’s the scene they were re-enacting:
And here’s their spin on it.
Seriously, this is all so cute we need medical supervision to deal.
You can see the full photoshoot at the couple’s Imgur gallery.
Let’s just hope these lovers haven’t invited Cruella de Vil to the wedding.
Photo via tcollier2/Imgur
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.