- Laura Ingraham mocks Rep. Ilhan Omar’s accent in audio clip Sunday 5:46 PM
- #ExposeChristianSchools goes viral after Karen Pence and Covington Catholic School uproars Sunday 4:37 PM
- People have started laundering money on Fortnite Sunday 3:03 PM
- Cardi B claps back at Tomi Lahren’s sarcastic tweet Sunday 1:25 PM
- Twitter may have exposed Android users’ private tweets Sunday 12:13 PM
- Leave Me Alurn is the ‘SNL’ product we wish existed in real life Sunday 10:06 AM
- How to watch ‘Charmed’ online for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch Patriots vs. Chiefs online for free Sunday 8:15 AM
- This is the ‘Star Wars’ VR experience you’re looking for Sunday 8:00 AM
- ‘Salt Fat Acid Heat’ takes viewers on a journey through the four building blocks of a great dish Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to tell the deep web from the dark web Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the Saints vs. Rams online for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- How to watch ‘Supergirl’ online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the NFL conference championship games Sunday 5:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Leganes online for free Sunday 1:00 AM
Who wants to start a Nerf war?
Thinking back to those distant days of carefree fun and adolescence, Nerf gun wars were the coolest thing to ever happen to childhood. It was always a competition: Are the best Nerf guns always the biggest Nerf guns? Are the coolest Nerf guns always those whose darts shot the farthest?
While your youth may be long gone, you’re never too old for a Nerf war, and thankfully, there’s no shortage of cool Nerf guns still available online that will help you win any battle. What better way to blow off some steam and bask in some nostalgia than to load up one of these toys? The best Nerf guns will absolutely lead you to victory—or at least make you exclaim “sick!” at least once. Just one question is left: Where were these when we were younger?
The best Nerf guns of all time
1) Nerf Lawbringer — $29.99
Not only is this Nerf gun shaped for an optimal hand-grip, but this gun has a lever at the top to release quickfire.
2) Nerf Zombie Strike Hammershot Blaster — $9.97
A five-shot revolver that only needs one hand to shoot. I choose you.
3) Nerf Demolisher 2-in-1 — $59.99
The “Demolisher” not only shoots darts, but it has a separate compartment to store your missiles.
4) Nerf Modulus Recon Battlescout – $29.95
Blast your opponents away with 10 Elite darts and a 10-dart indexing clip.
5) BOOMco. Rapid Madness — $59.97
If I saw an opponent with this gun I would run the other way. No doubt.
6) Zing Sky Ripperz — $8.86
Is someone hiding in a tree? You got them.
- A definitive list of the best board games of all time
- The 10 most expensive Lego sets
- The best board games for big groups
- The best superheroes for kids—and where to find them
7) BOOMco. Halo Needler — $34.94
Is that an alien or a Nerf gun? Either way, it’s scary.
8) Nerf Rival Phantom Corps Kronos XVIII-500 – $14.88
Five high impact rounds make this one a heavy hitter. Fires rounds at 90 ft. per second.
9) Nerf Rival Apollo XV-700 — $21.95+
The “Rival” comes with a second gun in red, offering a fun experience to compete against friends.
10) Nerf N-Strike Elite HyperFire Blaster – $63.90
This battery operated baby fires five darts per second with a 25 dart drum.
11) Nerf Crossbolt — $38.99
A casing for darts, a bow, and a blaster. Revolutionary.
12) Nerf N-Strike Elite Mega Magnus Blaster — $15
This gun may look simple, but it has a powerful punch when shooting your opponent.
13) Nerf Zombie Strike Crossfire Bow Trigger — $48.60
Shoot darts using a bow and a blaster at the same time, but there’s no hiding with this gun. That neon green doesn’t camouflage very well.
14) Nerf Modulus ECS-10 — $49.99
Just look at all the things going on with this gun. Another gun to run away from as soon as possible.
15) BOOMco. Stealth Ambush — $47.95
The wide blaster helps this gun shoot fast at long ranges.
16) Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm – $12.99
Slam fire’s slide lets you shoot out Nerf bullets faster than you can load them. Plus, the rotating barrel loads pretty easily.
17) Rival Zeus MXV-1200 Battle Gun 2 Pack — $49.99+
If you need to wear a mask while shooting with this Nerf gun, that should be an indicator it is more than your average toy.
18) Nerf Zombie Strike Brainsaw Blaster — $25.99
There is actually a chainsaw at the end of this Nerf gun. I think we all know who would win a Nerf war if this gun was in the mix.
19) Nerf Doomlands “The Judge” — $40.04
With a 30-dart revolving drum that shoots 3 darts at once, I would run as fast as you can if one of these shows up on the battlefield. The god of all Nerf gun bows.
20) N-Strike Elite Rhino-Fire Blaster — $99.99
If anyone knows of a kickass team of adult Nerf Gun fanatics, please let me know so we can test these bad boys out.
21) Nerf N-Strike Elite Hail-Fire Blaster – $69.99
This Nerf blaster easily makes the list for its crazy 144-dart capacity and the fact that it looks like a spaceship. Due to its large size, it most likely isn’t the best option for an active fight in terms of mobility, but it surely packs a lot of dart storage.
22) Nerf Rival Artemis XVII-3000 – $44.99
The Rival Artemis XVII-3000 has four barrels in the drum to shoot unique Nerf balls with fast-acting spring power. I think this one is a yes.
23) Nerf N-Strike Elite Triad Ex-3 Micro Blaster – $6.99
It may be small in size, but this conveniently sized Nerf gun is perfect for sharp-shooting or storing underneath your shirt for a quick draw.
24) Nerf Doomlands Desolator Blaster – $30
It has the word Doom in the name. What else do you really need to know?
25) NERF Doomlands Vagabond Blaster – $19.76
Look at that machine-gun drum. If I was in a Nerf war, I would run for cover real quick.
26) Nerf Doomlands Impact Zone Longarm Blaster – $19.99
Another from the Doomlands series, the gun has a rotating drum that opens and hold five darts, making reloading quick and easy.
27) Nerf-N-Strike Elite Strongarm Blaster – $12.99
This one-hander packs just the hardcore punch you need. Or if you want to be even more badass, wield two!
28) Steampunk Elite Disruptor – $30
This Nerf gun is the fashionista of all the guns, and according to the shop’s description, the gun comes from the future in 2053. The hand-painted Steampunk Elite Disrupter looks like a gun straight out of Mad Max: Fury Road. It holds six bullets, shooting at 90 feet each.
29) Nerf Modulus Regulator — $79
With three different firing modes, you’ll surely come out on top of the game using the Modulus Regulator.
The Tri-Strike Blaster features three different and customizable ways to optimize your Nerf experience. The gun comes with 10 precision-fire darts, an extending barrel, missile launcher, and more.
Editor’s note: This article is regularly updated for relevance.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Kristen Hubby is a tech and lifestyle reporter. Her writing focuses on sex, pop culture, streaming entertainment, and social media, with an emphasis on major platforms like Snapchat, YouTube, and Spotify. Her work has also appeared in Austin Monthly and the Austin American-Statesman, where she covered local news and the dining scene in Austin, Texas.