Who wants to start a Nerf war?
Thinking back to those distant days of carefree fun and adolescence, Nerf gun wars were the coolest thing to ever happen to childhood. It was always a competition: Who had the biggest Nerf gun, whose darts shot the farthest or whose was the strongest?
But while your youth may be long gone, you’re never too old for a Nerf war, and thankfully, there’s no shortage of Nerf guns still available online that will help you win any battle. What better way to blow off some steam and bask in some nostalgia than to load up one of these toys? These Nerf guns will absolutely lead you to victory. Just one question is left: Where were these when we were younger?
The coolest Nerf guns of all time
1) Nerf Lawbringer — $29.99
Not only is this Nerf gun shaped for an optimal hand-grip, but this gun has a lever at the top to release quick fire.
2) Nerf Zombie Strike Hammershot Blaster — $10.39
A five-shot revolver that only needs one hand to shoot. I choose you.
3) Nerf Demolisher 2-in-1 — $31.99
The “Demolisher” not only shoots darts, but it has a separate compartment to store your missiles.
4) Nerf Modulus Recon Battlescout — $69.99
This awesome Nerf gun has a casing for more than 10 darts and an eye glass to peep the attacker you are about to totally destroy.
5) Nerf N-Strike Elite Mega Series Centurion — $40.99
This gun is so big it needs a stand. Who needs mobility when you have range?
6) BOOMco. Rapid Madness — $29.49
If I saw an opponent with this gun I would run the other way. No doubt.
7) Zing Sky Ripperz — $11.69
Is someone hiding in a tree? You got them.
8) BOOMco. Halo Needler — $26.49
Is that an alien or a Nerf gun? Either way, it’s scary.
9) Nerf Rival Apollo XV-700 — $24.99
The “Rival” comes with a second gun in red, offering a fun experience to compete against friends.
10) BOOMco Colossal Blitz — $79.99
This handy gun is obviously a one-stop-shop for demolition.
11) Nerf Crossbolt — $18.49
A casing for darts, a bow, and a blaster. Revolutionary.
12) Nerf N-Strike Elite Mega Magnus Blaster — $12.95
This gun may look simple, but it has a powerful punch when shooting your opponent.
13) Nerf Zombie Strike Crossfire Bow Trigger — $17.99
Shoot darts using a bow and a blaster at the same time, but there’s no hiding with this gun. That neon green doesn’t camouflage very well.
14) Nerf Modulus ECS-10 — $49.99
Just look at all the things going on with this gun. Another gun to run away from as soon as possible.
15) BOOMco. Stealth Ambush — $7.98
The wide blaster helps this gun shoot fast at long ranges.
- The 10 most expensive Lego sets
- What the heck is a plumbus?
- Everything we know about ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’
16) NS Elite Rampage Sonic Ice Series — $39.99
The sky is the limit with this gun, as it has a 25 dart drum on its side and can shoot at a range of 75 feet.
17) Rival Zeus MXV-1200 Battle Gun 2 Pack — $49.99
If you need to wear a mask while shooting with this Nerf gun, that should be an indicator it is more than your average toy.
18) Nerf Zombie Strike Brainsaw Blaster — $29.99
There is actually a chainsaw at the end of this Nerf gun. I think we all know who would win a Nerf war if this gun was in the mix.
19) Elite Mega Thunderbow Blaster — $39.99
The god of all Nerf gun bows.
20) N-Strike Elite Rhino-Fire Blaster — $69.99
If anyone knows of a kickass team of adult Nerf Gun fanatics, please let me know so we can test these bad boys out.
21) Nerf N-Strike Elite Hail-Fire Blaster- $44.99
This Nerf blaster easily makes the list for its crazy 144-dart capacity and the fact that it looks like a spaceship. Due to its large size, it most likely isn’t the best option for an active fight in terms of mobility, but it surely packs a lot of dart storage.
22) Nerf Rival Artemis XVII-3000- $49.99
The Rival Artemis XVII-3000 has four barrels in the drum to shoot unique Nerf balls with fast-acting spring power. I think this one is a yes.
Screengrab via Toys R Us 23) Nerf N-Strike Elite Triad Ex-3 Micro Blaster – $6.96
It may be small in size, but this conveniently sized Nerf gun is perfect for sharp-shooting or storing underneath your shirt for a quick draw.
24) Nerf Doomlands Desolator Blaster- $29.99
25) NERF Doomlands Vagabond Blaster- $19.99
Look at that machine-gun drum. If I was in a Nerf war, I would run for cover real quick.
26) Nerf Doomlands Impact Zone Longarm Blaster – $19.99
Another from the Doomlands series, the gun has a rotating drum that opens and hold five darts, making reloading quick and easy.
27) Nerf Elite Hot Fire Strike – $14.40
The Elite Hot Fire Strike is battery-powered and comes with an infrared ray to scare the hell out of the victim you have put a target on.
28) Steampunk Elite Disruptor – $29.99
This Nerf gun is the fashionista of all the guns, and according to the shop’s description, the gun comes from the future in 2053. The hand-painted Steampunk Elite Disrupter looks like a gun straight out of Mad Max: Fury Road. It holds six bullets, shooting at 90 feet each.
29) Cheetah Transmitter by Huan Qui Xin Mao – $60.18
The Cheetah Transmitter comes with a translucent scope, glasses, and a camouflage exterior. It surely packs a punch.
30) Nerf N-Strike Modulus Tri-Strike Blaster Elite – $54.21
The Tri-Strike Blaster features three different and customizable ways to optimize your Nerf experience. The gun comes with 10 precision-fire darts, an extending barrel, missile launcher, and more.
Editor’s note: This article is regularly updated for relevance.
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.