- Twitter blasts Benny Johnson over heinous Native American ‘socialist’ reservations take 4 Years Ago
- New Zealand arrests 2 for sharing video of mosque shooting Today 4:44 PM
- ‘Queer Eye’ season 3 serves more frothy fun and cathartic realness Today 4:30 PM
- Everyone is roasting this photo of Kourtney Kardashian in a bubble bath Today 4:15 PM
- White House report has a lot of superheroes listed as interns Today 4:06 PM
- Google to launch ‘Stadia’ cloud gaming service this year Today 3:55 PM
- Amy Schumer addresses her ‘Growing’ pains in new Netflix special Today 2:04 PM
- This Bitcoin tie is everyone’s favorite part of the Theranos documentary Today 1:56 PM
- Trump’s social media guru gets suspended on Facebook Today 1:51 PM
- YouTube time traveler says he saw a dinosaur—in the future Today 1:47 PM
- Why is Netflix changing the viewing order for ‘Love, Death & Robots’? Today 12:47 PM
- Elizabeth Holmes’ deep voice captivates and confuses the internet Today 12:40 PM
- These cat purses have everything you need (including balls) Today 12:22 PM
- Smooth dude gets girl’s number with a ‘choose your own adventure’ RPG on Tinder Today 12:20 PM
- Beto O’Rourke reportedly pranked his wife with a ‘verdant turd’ Today 12:13 PM
Bad Lip Reading turns ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ into ‘Les Mis’
Everyone’s stuffing their face with fruit and singing.
If you’re going to see Mockingjay Part 1 this weekend, it’s always a good idea to catch up on the previous movies in The Hunger Games series first. If you’re looking for a summary of Catching Fire, the guys at Bad Lip Reading might suggest you watch Les Miserables instead.
In the latest bad lip-reading video from the wildly popular YouTube channel, everyone in Panem is full of song, despite people starving and everything being terrible. Even when the characters aren’t singing, you’ll find the trademark BLR humor that we’ve come to know, raise our eyebrows at, and enjoy anyway.
Haymitch (sounding almost exactly like Woody Harrelson) is asking for advice on nose zits, Katniss can’t deal with Gale’s weirdness, and that Peace Keeper is only looking for dancing tips with his gun. Does it surprise anyone that Prim is actually pretty creepy?
After all they’ve been through so far, would you blame Peeta for wanting a car made out of dead folks? That walrus meat, however, might be harder to get.
Screengrab via Bad Lip Reading/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.