- How to watch Netflix on Apple devices without AirPlay support 4 Years Ago
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate player’s trans flag removed for being ‘political’ Monday 7:37 PM
- Does Donald Trump Jr. know what American soldiers do? Monday 7:17 PM
- Sophie Turner has a hot take on Arya’s ‘Game of Thrones’ sex scene Monday 6:50 PM
- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video Monday 3:12 PM
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Monday 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Monday 2:37 PM
- The best Korean beauty toners for your skincare routine Monday 2:33 PM
- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy Monday 2:27 PM
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk Monday 2:09 PM
- The 7 best lubes for when you wanna do butt stuff Monday 2:00 PM
- 11 best sex toys under $35 to blow your mind Monday 1:30 PM
- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation Monday 1:12 PM
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme Monday 1:12 PM
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings Monday 12:55 PM
Bad Lip Reading turns ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ into ‘Les Mis’
Everyone’s stuffing their face with fruit and singing.
If you’re going to see Mockingjay Part 1 this weekend, it’s always a good idea to catch up on the previous movies in The Hunger Games series first. If you’re looking for a summary of Catching Fire, the guys at Bad Lip Reading might suggest you watch Les Miserables instead.
In the latest bad lip-reading video from the wildly popular YouTube channel, everyone in Panem is full of song, despite people starving and everything being terrible. Even when the characters aren’t singing, you’ll find the trademark BLR humor that we’ve come to know, raise our eyebrows at, and enjoy anyway.
Haymitch (sounding almost exactly like Woody Harrelson) is asking for advice on nose zits, Katniss can’t deal with Gale’s weirdness, and that Peace Keeper is only looking for dancing tips with his gun. Does it surprise anyone that Prim is actually pretty creepy?
After all they’ve been through so far, would you blame Peeta for wanting a car made out of dead folks? That walrus meat, however, might be harder to get.
Screengrab via Bad Lip Reading/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.