- ‘Fake plane challenge’ takes off on TikTok Monday 8:15 PM
- Video meme of a mom dancing with her kids goes viral—again Monday 7:26 PM
- ‘Due to personal reasons’ meme enables questionable behavior Monday 3:36 PM
- Why do white rappers write lyrics about being good hypothetical dads? Monday 3:29 PM
- Roger Stone posts, then deletes, Instagram of his judge with small crosshairs next to her Monday 2:32 PM
- People are Googling Rihanna and their birthday in a Twitter challenge Monday 2:13 PM
- Here are all of the Fortnite earthquake cracks thus far Monday 1:21 PM
- New Apex Legends characters leaked by data miners Monday 12:36 PM
- Ken Jeong falls back on crude humor and lazy stereotypes in ‘You Complete Me, Ho’ Monday 12:24 PM
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative Monday 12:15 PM
- Netflix cancels ‘Jessica Jones’ and ‘The Punisher’ Monday 11:26 AM
- YouTube is fueling the rise in flat earth believers Monday 11:04 AM
- Review: Crackdown 3 is not a world worth saving Monday 11:00 AM
- Scathing privacy report calls Facebook a ‘digital gangster’ Monday 10:50 AM
- 21 Savage goes deep on 21 Savage memes Monday 10:49 AM
Captain America shield pizza is the perfect way to get psyched for ‘Age of Ultron’
Forget shawarma! This pizza will fulfill your Avengers: Age of Ultron food needs.
Pansino explains in her video that, with Age of Ultron on the horizon, she’s been receiving a lot of requests from viewers to make something Avengers-themed. Her solution: a pizza that resembles Cap’s famous shield.
Pepperoni, sauce, cheese, and olives serve as the decorations to get the shield’s look just right. Pansino helpfully lists the necessary ingredients in the video’s description, but she also goes through everything in the video, walking you through the steps for making your own delicious shield.
The result is a tasty-looking pizza shield that probably won’t last long on any kitchen table.
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.