- Camila María Concepcíon, trans activist and Netflix writer, dies at 28 Thursday 5:46 PM
- Chrissy Teigen calls out fan who made weird comment about her daughter’s feet Thursday 4:57 PM
- TikTok’s ‘clean queen’ says videos are helping her figure out ‘adulting’ Thursday 4:12 PM
- Clearview clients include ICE, Macy’s, Best Buy, leaked data reveals Thursday 4:08 PM
- Women are clamoring to get their photos on a Twitter feed of ‘hot mugshots’ Thursday 4:06 PM
- ‘Love Is Blind’ finale: Somehow, real love emerged from this dystopian setting Thursday 3:57 PM
- Creator of ‘Say So’ TikTok dance appears in Doja Cat music video Thursday 3:51 PM
- Is TikTok’s algorithm actually pretty racist? Thursday 3:45 PM
- Fans freaking out over ‘Say My Name’ horror remix featured in Jordan Peele’s ‘Candyman’ Thursday 3:33 PM
- CDC graphic warns most facial hair isn’t compatible with coronavirus protection measures Thursday 1:31 PM
- Tutoring website refuses to take down ad sexualizing Asian women Thursday 1:24 PM
- MSNBC pundit loses air time after saying Sanders staffers are ‘island of misfit Black girls’ Thursday 12:36 PM
- Court says YouTube isn’t subject to First Amendment scrutiny Thursday 11:06 AM
- Russian models are Instagramming life in Wuhan Thursday 11:00 AM
- Hilary Duff suggests ‘Lizzie McGuire’ revival was halted over adult storylines Thursday 10:37 AM
Get a crash course on playing your Level 90 ‘World of Warcraft’ character
Get the most out of your upgrade.
If you want to take advantage of instantly boosting a character to Level 90 in World of Warcraft’s upcoming expansion Warlords of Dreanor, you might find yourself needing a little help. Taking a new class from Level 1 to 90 before you learn the ropes might get confusing, but don’t worry. Blizzard has you covered.
This week the company released crash course videos for all 11 classes. Each one gives a brief overview of what you need to know about playing your more powerful character, focusing on damage-dealing specializations. The videos are also a good resource for gamers who reached the current level cap without the instant leveling, if you want to brush up on your skills.
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.