- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in May 2019 1 Year Ago
- Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ is finally coming to Spotify, Apple Music Wednesday 8:48 PM
- Ubisoft is offering Assassin’s Creed Unity for free to support Notre Dame Wednesday 8:25 PM
- Are teens really eating foods with the ‘shells on’ for a new viral challenge? Wednesday 6:39 PM
- The new Samsung Galaxy Fold already seems to be falling apart Wednesday 4:17 PM
- Think the ‘Game of Thrones’ spirals are all connected? Think again Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Rudy Giuliani retweets prominent QAnon supporter Wednesday 2:03 PM
- India bans TikTok over concerns of child endangerment Wednesday 2:00 PM
- JJ Abrams says there’s more to Rey’s origin story Wednesday 1:16 PM
- Lisa Ann says Equinox trainer looked up her number and sent her a creepy text Wednesday 1:01 PM
- 8 essentials every grad needs to succeed as an adult Wednesday 1:00 PM
- Makeup artist shows you how to become Kylie Jenner’s baby Wednesday 12:54 PM
- People are more concerned with this woman’s age than her being a school shooting threat Wednesday 12:14 PM
- Why are conservatives so obsessed with cargo shorts? Wednesday 11:46 AM
- How to transfer your Nintendo Switch save data Wednesday 11:45 AM
‘I hope you’re ready, bro.’
The final Black Panther trailer debuted Monday, giving fans one last preview to hype about ahead of the film’s premiere next month.
The action-packed trailer includes never-yet-seen footage of the highly anticipated Marvel film, including a better view of the villain Erik Killmonger, played by Michael B. Jordan, in a panther suit of his own.
In the film, Black Panther/T’Challa (Chadwick Boseman) will reign as king of the fictional African nation Wakanda, a site in the Marvel Cinematic Universe we only caught a glimpse of during a post-credit scene in Captain America: Civil War.
The star-studded cast includes Lupita Nyong’o, Danai Gurira (The Walking Dead), Martin Freeman, Forest Whitaker, and Angela Bassett.
Black Panther hits theaters Feb. 16. Tickets are on sale, and you should buy yours now—they’re going fast.
Would say it’s our fastest selling non-STAR WARS movie so far.
— Alamo Drafthouse NYC (@AlamoNYC) January 9, 2018
Y’all got any more of dat Black Panther? pic.twitter.com/RgbAIZGYgX
— Reese Waters (@reesewaters) January 9, 2018
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.