- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Monday 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Monday 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Monday 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Monday 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Monday 2:54 PM
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Monday 2:07 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Monday 2:04 PM
The final Black Panther trailer debuted Monday, giving fans one last preview to hype about ahead of the film’s premiere next month.
The action-packed trailer includes never-yet-seen footage of the highly anticipated Marvel film, including a better view of the villain Erik Killmonger, played by Michael B. Jordan, in a panther suit of his own.
In the film, Black Panther/T’Challa (Chadwick Boseman) will reign as king of the fictional African nation Wakanda, a site in the Marvel Cinematic Universe we only caught a glimpse of during a post-credit scene in Captain America: Civil War.
The star-studded cast includes Lupita Nyong’o, Danai Gurira (The Walking Dead), Martin Freeman, Forest Whitaker, and Angela Bassett.
Black Panther hits theaters Feb. 16. Tickets are on sale, and you should buy yours now—they’re going fast.
Would say it’s our fastest selling non-STAR WARS movie so far.— Alamo Drafthouse NYC (@AlamoNYC) January 9, 2018
Y’all got any more of dat Black Panther? pic.twitter.com/RgbAIZGYgX— Reese Waters (@reesewaters) January 9, 2018
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.