- Is Jacob Wohl evading his Twitter ban with Jack Burkman’s account? Today 2:06 PM
- Biden’s most perplexing debate answers, explained Today 2:03 PM
- How to stream Colts vs. Texans on Thursday Night Football Today 12:52 PM
- Netflix drops ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ trailer Today 12:43 PM
- Uber says it will audio-record rides to address safety concerns Today 12:41 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ writers go in-depth on how they decided which superheroes lived and died Today 12:22 PM
- How to watch Duke vs. Cal in the 2K Empire classic Today 12:09 PM
- Trump’s impeachment notes get riffed into punk songs Today 12:01 PM
- Pete Buttigieg can’t do the Pete Buttigieg dance Today 11:55 AM
- How a woman’s cold ‘rejection form’ text message became an ’emotional labor’ meme Today 11:52 AM
- How to watch Texas vs. Georgetown in the 2K Empire classic Today 11:40 AM
- Apple cancels premiere of original film ‘The Banker’ amid sexual abuse allegations Today 11:25 AM
- Congress passes bill to safeguard Hong Kong, protesters Today 11:15 AM
- Conquer Black Friday and Cyber Monday, whether you’re shopping online or IRL Today 10:40 AM
- #DeadUploadDay: YouTubers fight new rules for monetizing kids videos Today 10:39 AM
The final Black Panther trailer debuted Monday, giving fans one last preview to hype about ahead of the film’s premiere next month.
The action-packed trailer includes never-yet-seen footage of the highly anticipated Marvel film, including a better view of the villain Erik Killmonger, played by Michael B. Jordan, in a panther suit of his own.
In the film, Black Panther/T’Challa (Chadwick Boseman) will reign as king of the fictional African nation Wakanda, a site in the Marvel Cinematic Universe we only caught a glimpse of during a post-credit scene in Captain America: Civil War.
The star-studded cast includes Lupita Nyong’o, Danai Gurira (The Walking Dead), Martin Freeman, Forest Whitaker, and Angela Bassett.
Black Panther hits theaters Feb. 16. Tickets are on sale, and you should buy yours now—they’re going fast.
Would say it’s our fastest selling non-STAR WARS movie so far.— Alamo Drafthouse NYC (@AlamoNYC) January 9, 2018
Y’all got any more of dat Black Panther? pic.twitter.com/RgbAIZGYgX— Reese Waters (@reesewaters) January 9, 2018
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.