- Viral petition leads to revised Holland Tunnel Christmas decor 10 Months Ago
- Paul Ryan’s self-serving farewell tour is the bane of the internet right now 10 Months Ago
- ‘Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ renewed for seasons 3 and 4 10 Months Ago
- Former NASA engineer dupes package thieves into opening this epic glitter bomb 10 Months Ago
- Trump officials withheld abortion from raped migrant teen 10 Months Ago
- Your favorite Twitter memes could be hiding malware Today 9:47 AM
- This ‘Sailor Moon’ game brings us back to the ’90s in the best way Today 9:36 AM
- Teacher who said holidays are ‘difficult’ gets heartwarming surprise from students Today 9:14 AM
- Fox News blames ‘weaponized’ social media for Tucker Carlson backlash Today 9:09 AM
- Report: Black women receive way more abusive tweets than white women Today 8:34 AM
- Roger Stone to publicly apologize for spreading lies on InfoWars Today 8:13 AM
- Netflix true crime series ‘The Innocent Man’ is a missed opportunity Today 7:31 AM
- What can we learn from Ivanka Trump’s private email server? Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch National Geographic online for free Today 7:30 AM
- Bongo Cat proves that the internet still loves cats Today 7:00 AM
‘Infinity War’ contains far more ‘Black Panther’ characters than just T’Challa and Okoye.
This won’t be news to anyone who watched the Infinity War trailers, but even diehard fans may not realize how many Black Panther characters are in the movie. It’s definitely more than just T’Challa and General Okoye because the film includes an extended sequence in Wakanda. Judging by the trailer, Captain America and Bucky Barnes join T’Challa’s army for a battle outside the Golden City.
Shuri will also return, giving Letitia Wright another chance to outshine anyone who shares her scenes. As per Black Panther‘s final post-credits scene, she has something to do with Bucky’s recovery in Wakanda. She’s joined by her mother Ramonda (Angela Bassett), although Nakia (Lupita Nyong’o) and W’Kabi (Daniel Kaluuya) are nowhere to be seen. Florence Kasumba reprises her role as Ayo, the Dora Milaje guard who accompanied T’Challa in Captain America: Civil War.
M'BAKU WAS IN THE INFINITY WAR TRAILER OMG pic.twitter.com/2EWsMBSsCU
— eleanor loves m'baku (@youresteve) February 18, 2018
After Black Panther, a lot of fans were excited to notice M’Baku in the Infinity War trailer. He was a pretty obscure character before last week, but Winston Duke’s performance made him an instant favorite. It’s hard to imagine him having a major role in Infinity War‘s cast of thousands, but he’ll definitely appear alongside some other Jabari warriors. This may give us an update on the political state of Wakanda, where the Jabari just formed their first alliance in generations with the Black Panther king.
Infinity War comes out on May 4.
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested.