- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server 5 Years Ago
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked 5 Years Ago
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam 5 Years Ago
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Today 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Today 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Today 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Today 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Today 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Today 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Today 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Today 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Today 11:32 AM
- Cop under investigation after implying Ocasio-Cortez should be shot Today 11:07 AM
- The ‘Big Little Lies’ finale sucked—but at least we have Renata Today 11:01 AM
- Wendy Davis announces she’s running for Congress Today 10:45 AM
Now guys can get in on fandom fashion.
May is almost here which means Star Wars fans everywhere will be making plans for May the Fourth, a holiday dedicated to the Star Wars universe. If you’re looking for some new franchise-inspired fashion to add to your closet to celebrate Star Wars Day, Black Milk Clothing has you covered.
“When we first launched our Star Wars collection we never did shooters but since then they have been really really popular,” Black Milk’s head of marketing Cameron Parker told the Daily Dot. “Especially since the guys can now get in on the action. So people have been begging us to bring out a range of Star Wars shooters and here they are.”
Black Milk is known for their range of geek-inspired fashions that include Game of Thrones, Batman, and a newly expanded Harry Potter line. Traditionally these styles, and many of Black Milk’s non-fandom related collections, have primarily catered to women but the introduction of the unisex shooter is opening the door for men to get in on Black Milk’s geeky looks.
Each shooter represents a fictional sports team in the Star Wars universe and includes a name fans will recognize. The backs of each shooter are being revealed on Black Milk’s Facebook page. So far we know that Vader is on the Sith Deathstars jersey, Fett on the Mandalore Hunters, Skywalker on the Tatooine Twin Suns, and TK-421 on the Imperial Troopers. No word yet on the names that will be on the backs of the Mos Eisley Villains or Hoth Wampas shooters, though Black Milk did reveal on Pinterest that No. 7 on the Eisley shooter “represents when Greedo leads Han Solo to sit at one of the seven booth fitted alcoves.” So a Greedo or Solo on the back might be a possibility.
The shooters will go on sale May 4.
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.