- YouTuber accused of abusing her children to make kid-friendly content 2 Years Ago
- Ari Fleischer’s Iraq War tweet isn’t going over well 2 Years Ago
- Cop arrested for recording man’s genitals, forcing mentally ill man to twerk 2 Years Ago
- MoviePass rebrands its unlimited plan, again 2 Years Ago
- Former Alaska senator launches meme-filled 2020 primary campaign Today 10:17 AM
- The Shane Dawson cat controversy has resulted in these sex memes Today 10:06 AM
- Sarah Sanders mocks CNN reporter with ‘dear diary’ tweet Today 9:03 AM
- Know what you’re signing up for thanks to these dating site reviews Today 8:58 AM
- CBS All Access now offers a month for free—just in time for March Madness Today 8:39 AM
- The Apex Legends: season 1 battle pass is finally here—and there’s a lot to unpack Today 8:38 AM
- Woodstock 50 lineup, rumored ticket prices leave fans on Twitter fuming Today 8:18 AM
- How to stream ‘Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists’ for free Today 6:30 AM
- As followers get more violent, should 8chan ban QAnon? Today 6:30 AM
- What you need to know about DVR on DirecTV Now Today 5:30 AM
- How to stream Hulu’s ‘The Act’ for free Today 5:00 AM
Their carving game is top-notch.
Halloween is known for festive costume, treats, and frights, but it’s also a ripe time for geeks to let their flags fly high. And there’s no better indication of that than what they can do to a holiday classic.
Most of us can carve a pumpkin, but geek carvers are on a completely different level. Instead of a goofy or spooky face, they’re bringing characters, creatures, and objects to life. (Just look at what NASA scientists can do!) It’s a clever twist on the traditional jack-o’-lantern, and they can let trick-or-treaters know that yes, you’ll actually get their costume choice.
Although this isn’t anywhere near a complete list, here are some of our favorite pumpkins across fandom. Every Halloween brings an astounding amount of talent to the table, and this year is no different.
Winter is coming—and so are pumpkins.
We like what they got.
These pumpkins are fully operational.
Are you sure wand work wasn’t involved in carving these?
It’s dangerous to go alone! These these!
The wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey pumpkins.
With Jake the Dog and Finn the Pumpkin.
Yes, the song is already stuck in our heads too.
Gotta catch them all.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.