- How to stream Jaguars vs. Bengals in Week 7 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Texans vs. Colts in Week 7 Today 3:00 AM
- Man dragged for recording, posting video of neighbor being ‘killed’ instead of helping Saturday 4:14 PM
- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Ravens in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- Are TikTok teens throwing up gang signs in their videos? Saturday 2:45 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters believe ‘deep state’ tried to sabotage rally Saturday 12:51 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Saturday 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Saturday 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Saturday 8:53 AM
Batman’s worst enemies show their sensitive side with One Direction parody
Unlike ‘Gotham,’ we’d actually watch this show.
Utah-based KFaceTV is a relative newcomer to the YouTube nerd scene, but their painstaking high-quality parody music videos of Harry Potter, Zelda, and other geek hallmarks have racked up 12 million views in 15 months. Now they’ve aimed high—Bat Signal high—and set upon their team of singers, fellow YouTubers, and cosplayers from Cosplay Utah the hefty challenge of parodying every onscreen iteration of Batman ever.
It probably says more than it should that we’ve learned about these villains’ motivations in these four minutes than we have in a whole season of Gotham. And can we get a whole tour of this now, please?
Screengrab via KFaceTV/YouTube
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.