- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Friday 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Friday 12:30 PM
- Here’s an exclusive look at ‘Weathering With You’ Friday 11:57 AM
- TikTok dudes are dipping their balls in soy sauce for ‘science’ Friday 11:49 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s denial of fixing bread prices becomes its own meme Friday 11:10 AM
- Houston Astros get torched with buzzer memes after new revelation Friday 10:41 AM
- Teens are eating cereal out of each other’s mouths for clout Friday 10:34 AM
Play as Batman in this awesome Grand Theft Auto V mod
The caped crusader and his arsenal of toys are ready to make mayhem in Los Santos.
PC games live on long past their release dates thanks to a dedicated community of modders—people who take a game’s assets and expand upon them, making their creations free for the masses to download.
Project Batman, created by GtaGamer222 and israelsr, also brings in some bat-gear. Not only can you glide around the city donning the cape and cowl, but modders esrohraw and CaptainJack also created multiple batmobile variants, and even the batwing.
Photo via William Tung/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.