- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos Sunday 4:23 PM
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Sunday 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Sunday 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Sunday 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Sunday 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Sunday 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
‘Back to the Future Part III’ meets ‘Westworld’ in the mashup that had to happen
Maybe the wild, wild west wasn’t the only thing to turn Marty McFly’s life on its head.
Back to the Future Part III is already a western on its own, but add in the intricacies and technological advancements of Westworld and you’ve got a completely different reality on your hands—as well as the mashup we’re dying to see. Just who are the hosts in Hill Valley? Is Buford Tannen the Man in Black, or is he just another guest who paid to take over the town? And what is Doc doing behind the scenes with Westworld creative director Dr. Robert Ford? He’s surely not just a blacksmith in 1885. And how does Marty fit into all this, if he even knows he’s in Westworld?
This is heavy.
H/T The Mary Sue
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.