- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server 2 Years Ago
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Today 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Today 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Saturday 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Saturday 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Saturday 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Saturday 8:00 AM
Australia just can’t stop having sex to the ‘Star Wars’ Cantina band
What are the best songs to make love to? Anything from Barry White works (if you can hold in the laughter). Marvin Gaye is a classic, and those who are more attuned to today’s music can get down to the Weeknd. Some people even dig Olivia Newton-John. But if you’re a Star Wars fan—and if you happen to be Australian— there’s only one band that’s going to put you in the mood.
And it’s the Star Wars Cantina band.
Apparently, it’s not even a particularly close contest.
“But for those who want to get right down to business,” Spotify said, via Gizmodo, “‘Cantina Band’ from the Star Wars: A New Hope Soundtrack, by John Williams, takes out the No. 1 spot on the top sexy time playlists, by a landslide.”
Really it kind of makes sense when you read how the Star Wars Wiki characterizes this style of music. It writes that it’s “an upbeat, swinging genre of music, most notably performed by Figrin D’an and the Modal Nodes and the Max Rebo Band.” Sounds spicy, but not necessarily sexy, right? But then we learned the name of the music, and it all made sense. The name of the music styling (and we’re absolutely not making this up)? Jizz.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.