- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? Sunday 1:55 PM
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Sunday 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Sunday 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Sunday 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Sunday 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
The upcoming DC Comics adaptation comes out on Dec. 21, but some cinemas are offering preview screenings on Dec. 15.
Tickets are available through Atom Tickets, although they’re only on offer for 7pm screenings on Dec. 15, so mark your calendars now. Amazon Prime members can order up to 10 tickets each, so if you’re not completely onboard with paying money to Amazon, maybe you can just find a friend who already does.
This is a limited release compared to the main release on Dec. 21. About 1000 theaters are participating, including AMC, Regal, National Amusement Theaters and ArcLight cinemas.
The Amazon Prime deal only includes cinema chains in the U.S., but overseas viewers don’t necessarily need to feel cheated out of seeing this movie early. Aquaman actually comes out in China on Dec. 7 and throughout Europe, Australia and the U.K. on Dec. 13 and 14, meaning that by international standards, the U.S. is actually late. Consider this your official warning to start blocking spoilers on social media at least a week before Aquaman‘s main U.S. release date.
H/T to The Verge
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor