- Reddit Relationships: Man laughs at girlfriend for using Microsoft PowerPoint during sex Thursday 8:59 PM
- The 15 Brad Pitt movies you need to see now, ranked Thursday 8:26 PM
- Facebook could face legal action over the Area 51 event Thursday 6:50 PM
- How to stream Texans vs. Chargers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 6:40 PM
- Tekashi 69 alleges Cardi B was a Bloods gang member Thursday 5:55 PM
- Right-wing sites falsely claimed group of Somalis attacked man in viral video Thursday 5:00 PM
- Big creators risk losing checkmarks amid YouTube verification purge Thursday 4:56 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Lions in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:52 PM
- How to stream Steelers vs. 49ers in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:10 PM
- How to stream Bills vs. Bengals in NFL Week 3 action Thursday 4:03 PM
- Colt halts production of AR-15s for civilians Thursday 3:45 PM
- If you love long-winded, hashtag-heavy Instagram captions, these apps can help Thursday 2:54 PM
- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons Thursday 2:33 PM
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Thursday 12:55 PM
Amazon Prime members get early access to Aquaman screenings
Here’s how to see ‘Aquaman’ a week before everyone else.
The upcoming DC Comics adaptation comes out on Dec. 21, but some cinemas are offering preview screenings on Dec. 15.
Tickets are available through Atom Tickets, although they’re only on offer for 7pm screenings on Dec. 15, so mark your calendars now. Amazon Prime members can order up to 10 tickets each, so if you’re not completely onboard with paying money to Amazon, maybe you can just find a friend who already does.
This is a limited release compared to the main release on Dec. 21. About 1000 theaters are participating, including AMC, Regal, National Amusement Theaters and ArcLight cinemas.
The Amazon Prime deal only includes cinema chains in the U.S., but overseas viewers don’t necessarily need to feel cheated out of seeing this movie early. Aquaman actually comes out in China on Dec. 7 and throughout Europe, Australia and the U.K. on Dec. 13 and 14, meaning that by international standards, the U.S. is actually late. Consider this your official warning to start blocking spoilers on social media at least a week before Aquaman‘s main U.S. release date.
H/T to The Verge
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor