- Who is Cletus Kasady, Woody Harrelson’s character in ‘Venom 2’? Today 7:00 AM
- What is biometric data? Today 6:30 AM
- Cooking Mama’s return whips up a fresh batch of memes Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Influencer body-shames model, Photoshops photo of self to ‘prove point’ Tuesday 7:27 PM
- Boosie Badazz goes on transphobic rant about Dwyane Wade’s daughter Tuesday 6:34 PM
- Royal Family’s website accidentally links to porn instead of charity Tuesday 5:39 PM
- Republican senator spreads false conspiracy about coronavirus Tuesday 5:11 PM
- New DNA technology could help exonerate Black man serving life sentence Tuesday 4:24 PM
- ‘SNL’s’ Kenan Thompson to host the White House Correspondents’ Dinner Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Summer Walker dragged for insensitive HIV comments Tuesday 2:39 PM
- This video of a teddy bear getting steam cleaned makes a perfect meme Tuesday 2:27 PM
- Ted Cruz goes on Twitter tirade over proposed vasectomy bill Tuesday 2:22 PM
- Billie Eilish says she’s stopped reading Instagram comments Tuesday 2:13 PM
- Christian group blames satanists for Twitter poll results Tuesday 1:41 PM
- Coronavirus has pandemic-themed video games topping charts Tuesday 12:58 PM
Hot Topic’s new ‘American Horror Story’ line is to die for
There’s an item for every season of the FX anthology series.
The five-piece fashion line features an item inspired by each season of the anthology show including the upcoming American Horror Story: Hotel. Hot Topic had previously teased the collection at San Diego Comic-Con in July and it’s the newest addition to the company’s growing range of subtle, tie-in collections which have included Penny Dreadful, Orphan Black, and Cinderella this year.
Four of the five pieces in the line are dresses, while American Horror Story: Coven inspired a black coat with red occult symbol lining. Fans might have to save up to buy a piece from the collection with prices set at $69.50, $79.50, or $89.50. The designs like the coat and bellhop dress though can probably be worn just about anywhere to get your money’s worth. Released just in time for Halloween, these would certainly allow you to put together a stylish American Horror Story themed costume!
Each item is available in sizes up to 3X and is currently available for preorder on Hot Topic’s website. They will also be sold in select stores starting Sept. 28. You can see the entire American Horror Story collection below!
Photo via Hot Topic
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.