- Bill Mitchell, the Trump-loving QAnon scammer, is pushing ammunition for a civil war 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Tigres vs. Cruz Azul in the Leagues Cup final 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Bayern Munich vs. Belgrade Red Star in Champions League action 4 Years Ago
- HBO Max gains the streaming rights to ‘The Big Bang Theory’ 4 Years Ago
- Everyone hates this Russian rapper’s pro-Putin music video Today 10:34 AM
- Skull fire logs are here to make you look like a gleeful murderer Today 10:30 AM
- High school cheerleading team put on probation for waving Trump banner during a game Today 10:12 AM
- ‘Battlestar Galactica’ is getting a reboot from the creator of ‘Mr. Robot’ Today 9:17 AM
- Sean Spicer is already alleging judges are out to get him on DWTS Today 8:52 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Jupiter’s Legacy’ loses showrunner halfway through filming Today 7:36 AM
- ‘Disenchantment’ season 2 starts strong but falls into familiar trappings Today 7:00 AM
- Are Ben Shapiro fans organizing against his opponents on Twitter? Today 6:30 AM
- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
Hot Topic’s new ‘American Horror Story’ line is to die for
There’s an item for every season of the FX anthology series.
The five-piece fashion line features an item inspired by each season of the anthology show including the upcoming American Horror Story: Hotel. Hot Topic had previously teased the collection at San Diego Comic-Con in July and it’s the newest addition to the company’s growing range of subtle, tie-in collections which have included Penny Dreadful, Orphan Black, and Cinderella this year.
Four of the five pieces in the line are dresses, while American Horror Story: Coven inspired a black coat with red occult symbol lining. Fans might have to save up to buy a piece from the collection with prices set at $69.50, $79.50, or $89.50. The designs like the coat and bellhop dress though can probably be worn just about anywhere to get your money’s worth. Released just in time for Halloween, these would certainly allow you to put together a stylish American Horror Story themed costume!
Each item is available in sizes up to 3X and is currently available for preorder on Hot Topic’s website. They will also be sold in select stores starting Sept. 28. You can see the entire American Horror Story collection below!
Photo via Hot Topic
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.