- People are sharing how serving in the military has ruined their lives with #WhyIServe Today 5:31 PM
- Gillette ad showing a dad teaching his trans son how to shave has the internet in tears Today 4:34 PM
- 4chan’s new troll campaign aims to make the hashtag a white supremacist symbol Today 2:49 PM
- Here’s what that ‘cliff wife’ meme is all about Today 12:58 PM
- Artist suspended from Facebook, Instagram after posting anti-MAGA artwork Today 12:04 PM
- How to watch Serie A online for free Today 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Today 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
One year after release, Titanfall is still going strong.
Now you won’t miss a single match of one of the fastest, most innovative multiplayer first-person shooters on the marketplace.
Respawn Entertainment announced on Twitter that all of the DLC map packs for Titanfall are free on Xbox Live. That’s a total of nine free maps between the Expedition, Frontier’s Edge, and IMC Rising expansions. They’re all good maps, a rarity in any first-person shooter, with a variety of settings and aesthetics that make all of them worth checking out.
DEAL: All Titanfall DLCs are available for FREE on both Xbox One and Xbox 360! Visit the Xbox Live Marketplace to see the deal!
— Titanfall Blog (@TitanfallBlog) March 11, 2015
If you don’t own all the map packs for Titanfall, and if you’re playing with friends who do, they’re probably getting bored of playing the same, limited selection of maps over and over again. Do your squadmates a favor, and take advantage of this free content. Now no one has any excuse not to own the full selection of settings and arenas.
Respawn Entertainment and Titanfall were nominated for Best Debut at the Game Developers Choice Awards at the 2015 Game Developers Conference.
Illustration courtesy of Respawn Entertainment
Dennis Scimeca was the Daily Dot's gaming reporter until 2016. He loves first-person shooters, role-playing games, and massively multiplayer online games. His work has appeared in Salon, NPR, Ars Technica, Kotaku, Polygon, Gamasutra, GamesBeat, Paste, and Mic.