- John Oliver confirms the internet’s suspicions about that ‘Lion King’ cast photo 4 Years Ago
- Report: Fake Libra accounts rampant on Facebook, Instagram 4 Years Ago
- Tennessee neighbors form human chain to help father and son escape ICE Today 1:57 PM
- Google settled two multi-million dollar lawsuits this week Today 1:26 PM
- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid Today 12:47 PM
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle Today 12:41 PM
- It’s too late to book a room for the Area 51 raid Today 12:28 PM
- Adam Sandler’s next Netflix film is a star-studded Halloween comedy Today 12:17 PM
- How to live stream Arsenal vs. Real Madrid Today 12:06 PM
- Netflix’s ‘7SEEDS’ is an abominable adaptation of the original manga Today 11:59 AM
- Alinity Divine hasn’t been punished for throwing her cat—and people are livid Today 10:16 AM
- Gamer Krucial B passes away during Defend the North tournament Today 9:25 AM
- Brexit supporter Boris Johnson becomes prime minister—spawning lots of memes Today 9:16 AM
- Democrats want to ban use of facial recognition in public housing Today 8:29 AM
- In America’s meme war, the left and right are fighting different battles Today 8:10 AM
One year after release, Titanfall is still going strong.
Now you won’t miss a single match of one of the fastest, most innovative multiplayer first-person shooters on the marketplace.
Respawn Entertainment announced on Twitter that all of the DLC map packs for Titanfall are free on Xbox Live. That’s a total of nine free maps between the Expedition, Frontier’s Edge, and IMC Rising expansions. They’re all good maps, a rarity in any first-person shooter, with a variety of settings and aesthetics that make all of them worth checking out.
DEAL: All Titanfall DLCs are available for FREE on both Xbox One and Xbox 360! Visit the Xbox Live Marketplace to see the deal!
— Titanfall Blog (@TitanfallBlog) March 11, 2015
If you don’t own all the map packs for Titanfall, and if you’re playing with friends who do, they’re probably getting bored of playing the same, limited selection of maps over and over again. Do your squadmates a favor, and take advantage of this free content. Now no one has any excuse not to own the full selection of settings and arenas.
Respawn Entertainment and Titanfall were nominated for Best Debut at the Game Developers Choice Awards at the 2015 Game Developers Conference.
Illustration courtesy of Respawn Entertainment
Dennis Scimeca was the Daily Dot's gaming reporter until 2016. He loves first-person shooters, role-playing games, and massively multiplayer online games. His work has appeared in Salon, NPR, Ars Technica, Kotaku, Polygon, Gamasutra, GamesBeat, Paste, and Mic.