- Stephen Miller’s racist emails leak 3 Years Ago
- Why was parody Twitter account Seinfeld2000 suspended? 3 Years Ago
- Ed Sheeran lookalike trolls YouTubers at KSI-Logan Paul fight Today 10:21 AM
- ‘The World According to Jeff Goldblum’ is for stans only Today 9:28 AM
- The ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ live-action redesign is a marked improvement Today 9:01 AM
- U.S. gamers create as much carbon dioxide as 5 million cars Today 8:28 AM
- Disney+ TV characters like Ms. Marvel will appear in MCU movies Today 8:04 AM
- Apple TV+ offers something for younger viewers with ‘Helpsters’ Today 8:01 AM
- How to watch ‘The Mandalorian’ Today 7:34 AM
- ‘Snoopy in Space’ is a delightful kids show that parents will love too Today 7:08 AM
- How to watch ‘Lady and the Tramp’ Today 7:00 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Let It Snow’ delivers a stocking full of rom-com coal Today 6:41 AM
- Student allegedly posted roommate’s ‘missing’ flyer on Instagram before being charged with her murder Monday 11:45 PM
- Reddit AITA: Man verbally abused partner through cat impersonations Monday 7:18 PM
- Facebook finally lets you kill distracting navigation bar notifications Monday 6:14 PM
Peggy Carter is back in business—sort of.
Agent Carter ran for two seasons on ABC before being canceled this past spring, and fans have spent the intervening months trying desperately to find a new home for the series. Even star Hayley Atwell herself said she’d do “whatever it takes” to bring Peggy back to the small screen.
They’re not quite getting their wish, but Marvel offered a compromise at this weekend’s New York Comic Con: Atwell will return to play Peggy in Marvel’s Avengers: Secret Wars, aka season 4 of Avengers Assemble, an animated show on Disney XD.
Ready for another adventure, Ms. Carter?
Monica Riese now serves as the Daily Dot’s director of production, having previously been the publication’s entertainment editor and assistant managing editor. She is based in Austin, Texas, and formerly contributed to the Austin Chronicle, where her breaking news work was recognized by the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies.