- What are anons? 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football 3 Years Ago
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
- Review: The Joule is a pricey, sleek, easy-to-use entry into sous vide Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Rams in NFL Week 2 action Saturday 8:00 AM
Peggy Carter is back in business—sort of.
Agent Carter ran for two seasons on ABC before being canceled this past spring, and fans have spent the intervening months trying desperately to find a new home for the series. Even star Hayley Atwell herself said she’d do “whatever it takes” to bring Peggy back to the small screen.
They’re not quite getting their wish, but Marvel offered a compromise at this weekend’s New York Comic Con: Atwell will return to play Peggy in Marvel’s Avengers: Secret Wars, aka season 4 of Avengers Assemble, an animated show on Disney XD.
Ready for another adventure, Ms. Carter?
Monica Riese now serves as the Daily Dot’s director of production, having previously been the publication’s entertainment editor and assistant managing editor. She is based in Austin, Texas, and formerly contributed to the Austin Chronicle, where her breaking news work was recognized by the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies.