- Even Jack Burkman’s clients don’t want anything to do with his pro-Trump smears 5 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘My Life Is Murder’ 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Galatasaray in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League Monday 11:00 PM
- Russian bots targeting Joe Biden on Instagram Monday 10:04 PM
- TikTok takes down 2 dozen ISIS accounts being used for recruitment Monday 9:38 PM
- British judge refuses to delay WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s extradition hearing Monday 8:01 PM
- Indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas’ private Instagram filled with Trump connections Monday 7:22 PM
- ‘Bomboclaat’ is the new ‘sco pa tu manaa’ Monday 7:00 PM
- Lori Harvey reportedly trying to walk away from car crash spawns memes Monday 6:00 PM
- In Netflix’s ‘Upstarts,’ Silicon Valley CEOs are the good guys Monday 4:35 PM
- This video of a tree struck by lightning is… relatable? Monday 4:13 PM
- How to watch ‘Keeping Faith’ Monday 3:37 PM
- ‘South Park’ at the center of $500 million streaming war Monday 3:16 PM
- Pizza Hut and Papa John’s employees pranked into talking to each other on the phone Monday 2:34 PM
Marvel’s ‘Age of Ultron’ trailer has leaked
The trailer is getting an early release.
A week before Marvel was to debut the first official trailer for the Avengers sequel, Age of Ultron, MovieWeb has leaked the trailer online.
It’s a full-length trailer, clocking in at two minutes and 12 seconds of awesomeness. James Spader’s voiceover narration as Ultron fills us with excitement and anticipation. On a sliding scale of James Spader-induced excitement between Boston Legal James Spader and Secretary James Spader, this is a at least a Blacklist.
The gang’s all here, and everyone looks increasingly harried and war-weary, which lends itself to the theory that the Marvel Cinematic Universe is gearing up to adapt the famous Civil War arc from the comics for the silver screen. We aren’t prepared for that tearjerker. We also weren’t prepared for the terrifying creepy rendition of “I’ve Got No Strings” in the trailer. Like Pinocchio wasn’t creepy enough.
Still, though, this looks awesome. We can’t wait.
Update 8:34pm CT, Oct. 22: Looks like Marvel decided to pull the trigger after the leak. Here’s the official trailer.
Photo via tales2astonish/Flickr (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.