- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in May 2019 4 Years Ago
- Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ is finally coming to Spotify, Apple Music Wednesday 8:48 PM
- Ubisoft is offering Assassin’s Creed Unity for free to support Notre Dame Wednesday 8:25 PM
- Are teens really eating foods with the ‘shells on’ for a new viral challenge? Wednesday 6:39 PM
- The new Samsung Galaxy Fold already seems to be falling apart Wednesday 4:17 PM
- Think the ‘Game of Thrones’ spirals are all connected? Think again Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Rudy Giuliani retweets prominent QAnon supporter Wednesday 2:03 PM
- India bans TikTok over concerns of child endangerment Wednesday 2:00 PM
- JJ Abrams says there’s more to Rey’s origin story Wednesday 1:16 PM
- Lisa Ann says Equinox trainer looked up her number and sent her a creepy text Wednesday 1:01 PM
- 8 essentials every grad needs to succeed as an adult Wednesday 1:00 PM
- Makeup artist shows you how to become Kylie Jenner’s baby Wednesday 12:54 PM
- People are more concerned with this woman’s age than her being a school shooting threat Wednesday 12:14 PM
- Why are conservatives so obsessed with cargo shorts? Wednesday 11:46 AM
- How to transfer your Nintendo Switch save data Wednesday 11:45 AM
Honest Trailers blows up the massive Marvel hit ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’
Plus a bonus blooper reel.
It’s time to laugh with, and then at, Age of Ultron.
The Ultron blooper reel and the Honest Trailer are both upon us, and the fanservice and snark, respectively, are predictably high.
First, Tony Stark, Thor, and the rest of the gang dance and smooch their way through the blooper reel funfest, which features lots of fake kisses between cast members and Thor and Vision halting the battle to lovingly embrace.
Let’s see that again:
Now that you’ve enjoyed your look at the Avengers behind the scenes, it’s time to poke fun at the real deal.
At least the Honest Trailer is blunt about the challenges and pifalls of doing a sequel that also has to set up umpteen other movies in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Raise your hand if you bet Joss Whedon is wishing he’d capitalized on his geek clout to go revive Firefly.
Screengrab via Honest Trailers/YouTube
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.