- Buttigieg, Klobuchar come together to laugh at Bloomberg Wednesday 10:29 PM
- Bernie Sanders calls Bloomberg’s wealth ‘grotesque’ to his face Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Angry Bloomberg asks debate moderators if he’s ‘chicken liver’ Wednesday 9:29 PM
- Elizabeth Warren savages everyone else’s healthcare plan Wednesday 9:07 PM
- K-Pop stans help push ‘Pooping for Kaitlin’ hashtag mocking Kent State gun girl Wednesday 8:54 PM
- Fans speculate after learning Pop Smoke posted address prior to fatal home invasion Wednesday 8:11 PM
- Jar of human tongues found in Florida has people shook Wednesday 6:39 PM
- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
- ‘No one has the range’ for this meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Mom confronts man who followed daughter through grocery store in viral video Wednesday 5:05 PM
- Major study linking vaping to heart attacks gets retracted Wednesday 4:36 PM
- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren Wednesday 2:55 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film Wednesday 2:52 PM
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors Wednesday 2:20 PM
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Wednesday 2:03 PM
Honest Trailers blows up the massive Marvel hit ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’
Plus a bonus blooper reel.
It’s time to laugh with, and then at, Age of Ultron.
The Ultron blooper reel and the Honest Trailer are both upon us, and the fanservice and snark, respectively, are predictably high.
First, Tony Stark, Thor, and the rest of the gang dance and smooch their way through the blooper reel funfest, which features lots of fake kisses between cast members and Thor and Vision halting the battle to lovingly embrace.
Let’s see that again:
Now that you’ve enjoyed your look at the Avengers behind the scenes, it’s time to poke fun at the real deal.
At least the Honest Trailer is blunt about the challenges and pifalls of doing a sequel that also has to set up umpteen other movies in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Raise your hand if you bet Joss Whedon is wishing he’d capitalized on his geek clout to go revive Firefly.
Screengrab via Honest Trailers/YouTube
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.