- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets canceled over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Saturday 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Saturday 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Saturday 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Saturday 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
DC Shoes’ ‘Adventure Time’ line is a perfect fit for the Land of Ooo
For a limited time, DC Shoes is partnering up with Cartoon Network to present its own Adventure Time footwear collection. The shoes arrive just in time for the winter 2016-2017 season, giving you the proper attire for adventure in the post-apocalyptic Land of Ooo or even some birthday vengeance.
We’re excited to introduce our collaboration with the @cartoonnetworkofficial for the DC x @adventuretime footwear collection. The collection includes playful, colorful prints featuring the show’s popular characters like Finn, Jake, and Princess Bubblegum. Shop via the link in our bio. dcshoes.com/dcxadventuretime: #dcshoes #DCxAdventureTime #adventuretime
A photo posted by DC Shoes (@dcshoes) on
DC Shoes’ selection contains an assortment of styles in men’s, women’s, and children’s sizes ranging in price from $45 to $70. There are also Adventure Time-themed mittens ($24.95-$34.95) and jackets ($109.95-$119.95) in the store, but they only appear to be in children’s sizes.
The shoes are available now on DC Shoes’ website, so ride your magical, shape-shifting dog over there before they disappear into another dimension.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.