- Fortnite streamer Tfue sues gaming organization FaZe Clan over contract dispute Today 12:28 AM
- Report finds some users can’t opt out of Facebook’s face recognition Monday 7:27 PM
- Get emotional over this real-life pastor baptizing an anime girl in virtual reality Monday 6:53 PM
- Twitter wants to know what Jack in the Box did to offend Kim Kardashian Monday 6:38 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ meme claims King’s Landing is an ‘inside job’ Monday 6:06 PM
- Report: Personal data of 49 million Instagram influencers exposed online Monday 4:57 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 trailer teases a wet, hot American summer Monday 4:02 PM
- What Daenerys’ biggest ‘Game of Thrones’ scenes have in common with Nazi propaganda Monday 3:12 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in June Monday 2:11 PM
- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 2:04 PM
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? Monday 1:29 PM
- The surprising religious subtext of ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’ Monday 12:53 PM
- Robin Arryn got hot—and the internet is seriously shook Monday 12:40 PM
- Tana Mongeau is going to VidCon a year after TanaCon disaster Monday 12:12 PM
- What have 2020 Democrats said about Alabama’s abortion ban? Monday 11:36 AM
DC Shoes’ ‘Adventure Time’ line is a perfect fit for the Land of Ooo
For a limited time, DC Shoes is partnering up with Cartoon Network to present its own Adventure Time footwear collection. The shoes arrive just in time for the winter 2016-2017 season, giving you the proper attire for adventure in the post-apocalyptic Land of Ooo or even some birthday vengeance.
We’re excited to introduce our collaboration with the @cartoonnetworkofficial for the DC x @adventuretime footwear collection. The collection includes playful, colorful prints featuring the show’s popular characters like Finn, Jake, and Princess Bubblegum. Shop via the link in our bio. dcshoes.com/dcxadventuretime: #dcshoes #DCxAdventureTime #adventuretime
A photo posted by DC Shoes (@dcshoes) on
DC Shoes’ selection contains an assortment of styles in men’s, women’s, and children’s sizes ranging in price from $45 to $70. There are also Adventure Time-themed mittens ($24.95-$34.95) and jackets ($109.95-$119.95) in the store, but they only appear to be in children’s sizes.
The shoes are available now on DC Shoes’ website, so ride your magical, shape-shifting dog over there before they disappear into another dimension.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.