Also in today’s Dotted Lines: “Matrix Retold by Mom,” the true cause of the Holocaust, and Iron Man in three minutes.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- “Matrix Retold by Mom” is actually much better than the original series.
- Science project gone bad gets a teenage girl expelled and charged with a felony.
- More people use Google+ than you thought, so shut up, haters.
- A “concerned” woman on Fox News says “reason” is what led to the Holocaust. So no more reason for us.
- Mental Floss won a Webby!
- What hockey players would look like with gold teeth.
- “Iron Man in 3 Minutes” is a great way to get caught up.
- The world’s most vulgar kid wants some f**king Hot Cheetos, OK?
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.