- Wait, who the heck is Tom Steyer? Tuesday 7:17 PM
- Teacher caught on video in racist rant put on leave without pay Tuesday 5:44 PM
- Pornhub pulls Girls Do Porn videos amid sex trafficking charges Tuesday 4:49 PM
- Gina Rodriguez sings N-word on Instagram story Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Trump Jr. mocked for Hunter Biden tweet about profiting from dad’s name Tuesday 3:58 PM
- All the holiday movies and shows coming to Netflix in 2019 Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 7: The QB blues Tuesday 3:29 PM
- Microsoft developing voice filters to block ‘toxic’ users on Xbox Live Tuesday 3:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston already has 2 million followers on Instagram Tuesday 3:25 PM
- Why facials oils are a must for your winter skincare routine Tuesday 3:20 PM
- Father of mega-popular Ace Family YouTube channel accused of rape Tuesday 1:59 PM
- This Italian town ‘banned’ Google Maps after people kept getting lost Tuesday 1:31 PM
- Fornite emerges from black hole with Chapter 2 Tuesday 1:21 PM
- Everything Google announced at today’s Pixel event Tuesday 1:12 PM
- Netflix sued over line about interrogation technique in ‘When They See Us’ Tuesday 12:52 PM
Teen girl arrested in Craigslist prostitution prank
A 17-year-old girl was hit with a handful of charges after allegedly posting a scandalous ad that contained the personal information of another teen girl.
You know what’s a great way of getting back at someone you hate? Putting up a Craigslist ad offering sexual services under their name. You know what’s illegal and can get you in a lot of trouble? You guessed it.
A 17-year-old girl in Union Township, Pa., has been charged with dissemination of obscene materials to minors, unlawful communications with minors, and harassment for allegedly posting a raunchy ad on Craigslist that included the phone number of another teen girl. WTAE Pittsburgh reports that the girl began to receive obscene messages, including naked photos.
This isn’t the first time someone’s gotten in trouble for posting a sex ad in someone else’s name. Just a couple of days ago, Library of Congress employee Kenneth Kuban was busted for allegedly posting an ad that directed horny men to the home of his ex-girlfriend. According to The Smoking Gun, Kuban, 61, and the 64-year-old woman dated briefly.
After the six-month relationship was over, police say Kuban began to harass the woman and eventually posted the ad, which read: “I’m a senior lady who is looking for some fun and adventure along with some pleasuring!!” The ad also requested that any potential suitor be, “a gentleman in his 50s that is Hung” and asked respondents to “please be for real.” Men who answered the ad allegedly received replies from Kuban posing as his ex, with a photo and directions to her house. Authorities say the ad “led to random men, often traveling from other States, to appear at [the woman’s] property, looking to have sexual relations with her.” Kuban is charged with felony stalking.