Also in today’s Digest: breasts and genitals, overrated movies, and the Trailer Park Boys.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- The Trailer Park Boys host a swear-laden AMA. (r/IAMA)
- A redditor gives away copies of Bioshock and other games and even explains why he does so. (r/bestof)
- Redditors discuss the “cultural appropriation” of the Harlem Shake and other memes. (r/bestof)
- Redditors help translate the writing on a Japanese flag so its owner can return it to the family it rightfully belongs to. (r/defaultgems)
- Skinny women share their insecurities. (r/AskWomen)
- Redditors debate the most overrated movies. (r/AskReddit)
- How would a modern-day moon landing differ from the initial 1969 voyage? (r/AskScience)
- When was it decided that exposed genitals and breasts were indecent? (r/explainlikeimfive)
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.