Also in today’s Reddit Digest: Berkeley astrophysicist Alex Filippenko celebrates Pi Day with an AMA.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- To mark Pi Day, r/explainlikeimfive reveals why pi is, in fact, an infinite number. (r/explainlikeimfive)
- r/TheoryOfReddit discusses success and horror stories with private and restricted subreddits. (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- A heated discussion about the Pope and religion unfolds in, of course, r/mylittlepony. (r/Subredditdrama)
- A redditor struggling to put together a wedding is gifted a special vinyl album by a fellow redditor. (r/bestof)
- Redditors discuss their toilet stories. (r/AskReddit)
- Berkeley astrophysicist Alex Filippenko celebrates Pi Day with an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- Philadelphia girl turns to Reddit to find a prom date. (r/philadelphia)
- When arm wrestling, who has the advantage? (r/AskScience)
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.