Also in today’s Reddit Digest: Two redditors with mohawks find themselves idolized in r/fancyfollicles; a Book of Eli screenwriter defends his work.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- Redditors are up in arms over parents who raised their child to speak only Klingon. (r/drama)
- Actor John Cusack talks about Freedom of the Press Foundation in an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- r/MetaHub has a new theme. That’s meta. (r/MetaHub)
- A photo surfaces of the backs of two redditors’ heads. The redditors respond with a photo of their faces. (r/bestof)
- When an inconsistency in The Book of Eli is pointed out, the film’s writer shows up in the thread to respond. (r/defaultgems)
- He/she is no longer music to your ears, so when you break up, change your phone’s notification tone. (r/LifeProTips)
- Are diamonds really a girl’s best friend? (r/AskWomen)
- Show your teeth, say cheese, and check out what r/AskHistorians has to reveal about the history of people smiling in photographs. (r/AskHistorians)
- Celebrities who openly admit to regularly smoking weed are never paid a visit by cops. Why is this? (r/explainlikeimfive)
- As you get dressed, ponder the point in time at which people began changing their clothes each day. (r/AskHistorians)
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.[emma_form]