- This Twitter account is parodying Amazon customer service Thursday 8:52 PM
- How to live stream Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs. Artur Beterbiev Thursday 7:00 PM
- Shaggy says an online scammer is impersonating him Thursday 6:53 PM
- IRL Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse available to rent on Airbnb Thursday 6:16 PM
- Men’s Humor trolled for unknowingly tweeting Grindr conversation Thursday 5:29 PM
- How to stream Dominick Reyes vs. Chris Weidman Thursday 5:00 PM
- Jennifer Aniston had a finsta before officially joining Instagram Thursday 4:35 PM
- Facebook denies moderating comments under Zuckerberg’s big free speech live stream Thursday 2:38 PM
- ‘My headphones’ meme proves our music is sadder than we look Thursday 1:53 PM
- ‘Time for an upgrade’ meme shows Kamala Harris’ team is too online Thursday 1:35 PM
- Prison guards reportedly mocked trans inmates in private Facebook groups Thursday 1:33 PM
- Gradient is the new celebrity look-alike app winning over influencers Thursday 12:46 PM
- Trolls accuse cosplayer of ‘appropriating’ Joker culture (updated) Thursday 12:28 PM
- Every Studio Ghibli movie will stream exclusively on HBO Max Thursday 12:24 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 saw its highest viewer numbers yet Thursday 12:01 PM
Camgirls and their post-porn lives
Also in today’s Reddit Digest: Adam Savage, mysterious ancient structures, and the science of food freezing.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
A primer on Lee Atwater and how the Republican party’s values have changed over the past 40 years. (r/PoliticalDiscussion)
A photograph of a shell-shocked soldier in a World War I, and an essay on why that war was so truly horrific for the people who fought it. (r/creepy)
Pic of the day: ITAP of a natural pixel shadow on window blinds after rain. (r/itookapicture)
Hottest subreddit: r/HighResNSFW (NSFW) (1 day)
Photo by Mamaguri
Kevin Morris is a veteran web reporter and editor who specializes in longform journalism. He led the Daily Dot’s esports vertical and, following its acquisition by GAMURS in late 2016, launched Dot Esports, where he serves as the site’s editor-in-chief.