Today in Dotted Lines: A Vine Passover wish from USA Today, that red marriage equality icon, and NO, NO, NO, Rick Ross, c’mon, you can’t rap about raping women.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- The Golden Girls nailed marriage equality back in 1991. See above.
- Parents in Park Slope are crusading against iPads in the library. Jordan Valinsky (remember him?) makes funny Brooklyn jokes.
- This minor league ballpark will install video games in its urinals. Call it “X-Stream.” But actually call it that, because it’s trademarked.
- Rick Ross, c’mon, man. You can’t rap about drugging and raping a woman.
- USA Today wants you to have a happy Passover. On Vine.
- Some updates on Spotify’s video service.
- Rush Limbaugh has some thoughtful musings on lesbians and substance abuse.
- This guy grew a mohawk and paints advertisements on it. This “real-life” branding won’t do much for his klout score, though.
- This Duke Chronicle March Madness headline.
- That red marriage equality sign on your Facebook profile is completely useless, says Vice. (IS IT? DO YOU DISAGREE?)
- Actor turned country singer Jim Carrey has a country song about gun control.
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.