- Game developer Chucklefish accused of whitewashing characters of color Monday 5:22 PM
- Apple TV’s ‘Hala’ is a silent explosion of a coming-of-age film Monday 5:20 PM
- This new video game apparently lets you play Jesus Monday 4:02 PM
- Golden toilet creator sells world’s most expensive banana—only for another artist to eat it Monday 3:24 PM
- This new Chinese video game lets players attack Hong Kong protesters Monday 3:05 PM
- These TikTok videos that recreate NPC interactions from Skyrim are honestly incredible Monday 2:40 PM
- John Legend defends pro-consent ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ lyrics Monday 2:38 PM
- Video shows UC Berkeley student using racial slurs, making homophobic comments Monday 2:36 PM
- New video reveals Brother Nature instigated sandwich shop fight Monday 2:06 PM
- Lizzo’s thong dress breaks the internet Monday 1:25 PM
- Pixel Buds 2 or Apple AirPods 2: Which are right for you? Monday 1:09 PM
- It’s 2019: Make your holiday cards online, for free this year Monday 12:47 PM
- Fighting over the ‘Marriage Story’ fight scene becomes a meme Monday 12:41 PM
- ‘Trump is innocent!’: InfoWars correspondent interrupts impeachment hearing Monday 12:12 PM
- Video shows runner smacking reporter’s butt on live TV Monday 11:46 AM
“The Golden Girls” tackles marriage equality
Today in Dotted Lines: A Vine Passover wish from USA Today, that red marriage equality icon, and NO, NO, NO, Rick Ross, c’mon, you can’t rap about raping women.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- The Golden Girls nailed marriage equality back in 1991. See above.
- Parents in Park Slope are crusading against iPads in the library. Jordan Valinsky (remember him?) makes funny Brooklyn jokes.
- This minor league ballpark will install video games in its urinals. Call it “X-Stream.” But actually call it that, because it’s trademarked.
- Rick Ross, c’mon, man. You can’t rap about drugging and raping a woman.
- USA Today wants you to have a happy Passover. On Vine.
- Some updates on Spotify’s video service.
- Rush Limbaugh has some thoughtful musings on lesbians and substance abuse.
- This guy grew a mohawk and paints advertisements on it. This “real-life” branding won’t do much for his klout score, though.
- This Duke Chronicle March Madness headline.
- That red marriage equality sign on your Facebook profile is completely useless, says Vice. (IS IT? DO YOU DISAGREE?)
- Actor turned country singer Jim Carrey has a country song about gun control.
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.