- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) 6 Years Ago
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play 6 Years Ago
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Today 8:00 AM
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action Today 7:49 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action Today 7:36 AM
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov Today 7:30 AM
- Alice Wetterlund draws insight from the last decade in ‘My Mama Is a Human and So Am I’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream the Cowboys vs. Texans NFL preseason showdown Today 7:00 AM
- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans Today 6:00 AM
- Why you should be watching ‘Red vs Blue’ on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream Sergey Kovalev vs. Anthony Yarde Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid Friday 10:44 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Arsenal Friday 10:28 PM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace Friday 10:05 PM
“The Golden Girls” tackles marriage equality
Today in Dotted Lines: A Vine Passover wish from USA Today, that red marriage equality icon, and NO, NO, NO, Rick Ross, c’mon, you can’t rap about raping women.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- The Golden Girls nailed marriage equality back in 1991. See above.
- Parents in Park Slope are crusading against iPads in the library. Jordan Valinsky (remember him?) makes funny Brooklyn jokes.
- This minor league ballpark will install video games in its urinals. Call it “X-Stream.” But actually call it that, because it’s trademarked.
- Rick Ross, c’mon, man. You can’t rap about drugging and raping a woman.
- USA Today wants you to have a happy Passover. On Vine.
- Some updates on Spotify’s video service.
- Rush Limbaugh has some thoughtful musings on lesbians and substance abuse.
- This guy grew a mohawk and paints advertisements on it. This “real-life” branding won’t do much for his klout score, though.
- This Duke Chronicle March Madness headline.
- That red marriage equality sign on your Facebook profile is completely useless, says Vice. (IS IT? DO YOU DISAGREE?)
- Actor turned country singer Jim Carrey has a country song about gun control.
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.