Who called, and what do they want back?
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Unlocking your cellphone becomes illegal in the U.S. tomorrow.
- A report from the Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas: porn “fans” aren’t what they used to be.
- Read an interview with the artist behind the teddy bear meme that’s headed for the big screen.
- The presidential inauguration has officially been covered by Bad Lip Reading.
- What we learned from the Sigur Rós AMA on Reddit.
- TV called. It wants its humorous take on office life back:
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.