- Influencer gets prison time for performing illegal cosmetic procedures on followers Saturday 5:13 PM
- Parent immediately regrets baby monitor after seeing ‘possessed’ baby Saturday 3:53 PM
- Buttigieg used Kenyan stock photo to promote plan for Black America Saturday 2:29 PM
- Disney+ is the best streaming service for families available today Saturday 1:43 PM
- Netflix to amend Nazi docuseries after being accused of rewriting history Saturday 1:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about TikTok Saturday 1:00 PM
- Screaming drummer girl steals hearts with passionate Nirvana cover Saturday 12:50 PM
- The Kardashians receiving backlash for food fight Instagram post Saturday 10:26 AM
- How to stream Artem Lobov vs. Jason Knight in BKFC Saturday 9:00 AM
- Lizzo sued by Postmates runner she accused of stealing her food Saturday 8:39 AM
- How to stream Jan Blachowicz vs. Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza on UFC Fight Night Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to watch Georgia vs. Auburn live Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Navy vs. Notre Dame live Saturday 3:30 AM
- The actor who played Greedo is just as confused by ‘maclunkey’ as you are Friday 4:57 PM
- AirPods are getting that sweet, sweet Black Friday price drop Friday 4:24 PM
Dotted Lines: Old people read Rob Delaney’s tweets
Comedian Rob Delaney and his tweets have hit the bigtime on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- It takes a maximum of 19 clicks to get from any website to any other. It’s like the Web’s Bacon Number.
- Check out the most awkward news interviews of all time.
- This is what wearing Google Glass is like.
- Jimmy Kimmel has some old folks read Twitter-famous comedian Rob Delaney’s tweets:
- C.G.P. Grey explains the exact process you need to follow to become the next pope.
- Selling new vinyl pressings of old, public-domain recordings turns out to raise some copyright issues.
- A band films an entire video using stock photo models. And that’s the least creepy part of it.
- Online dating … as an 8-year-old.
Jay Hathaway is a former senior writer who specialized in internet memes and weird online culture. He previously served as the Daily Dot’s news editor, was a staff writer at Gawker, and edited the classic websites Urlesque and Download Squad. His work has also appeared on nymag.com, suicidegirls.com, and the Morning News.