Andrew Huang created some sick beats for his new album using nothing but a giant piece of paper.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- What could Buzzfeed’s photo credit fight with Reddit mean for the sites’ futures?
- How Amazon’s Auto-Rip could bring back your terrible musical decisions from the ‘90s.
- The Pirate Bay’s first-ever server is now literally in a museum.
- The Internet’s best jokes about Secretary of the Treasury nominee Jack Lew’s loopy signature.
- What the ph*ck is a “phablet,” and why do people hate the word so much?
Above: Andrew Huang created some sick beats for his new album using nothing but a giant piece of paper.
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.