Improv Everywhere gave one New York City dollar store a Black Friday surprise: a huge line of customers who had apparently camped out overnight.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- Twitter users will be able to download their entire tweet archives by year’s end, according to CEO Dick Costolo.
- The More You Know: In Japan, the personification of Apple’s digital assistant, Siri, is a “butt-lady.”
- How a prankster invented a fake Google deal and (probably) made a million bucks on penny stocks.
- Did the New York Times accidentally confuse a terrorist and a journalist?
- A disturbing tale of Munchausen by Internet, a disorder characterized by faking serious illnesses online.
Above: New York City pranksters Improv Everywhere set up a massive line of customers in front of a dollar store on Black Friday, much to the owner’s surprise.
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.