Krispy Kreme is now Froggy Fresh, but he’s still the baddest YouTube rapper of them all.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- YouTube stars battle to retain creative control and still get paid.
- Google Trends is about two weeks ahead of the CDC when it comes to tracking this year’s exceptionally bad flu season.
- Speaking of Google Trends, it has also been able to track the rise and fall of programming languages.
- Weird but true: “A millionaire matchmaker tried to recruit me through LinkedIn.”
- The classic first-person shooter Doom 3: now with more Gangnam Style.
- LinkedIn now has more than 200 million users across 200 countries.
Above: YouTube rapper Froggy Fresh—formerly Krispy Kreme—releases his first track under his new name: “Same Old Kid.”
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.