- Millions of Fortnite accounts exposed via Epic Games website exploit 5 Years Ago
- A man found a camera in his Airbnb and the company didn’t seem to care 5 Years Ago
- A redditor planted an Easter egg in Hulu’s Fyre Fest doc 5 Years Ago
- This new revelation about Woody from ‘Toy Story’ will blow your mind Today 1:35 PM
- Dave Rubin fails to delete Patreon on livestream to delete Patreon Today 1:14 PM
- The ‘some of y’all… and it shows’ meme is taking over Twitter Today 12:24 PM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ begins season 2 on a cheerful note Today 11:49 AM
- Climate change memes are disrupting the feel-good ’10 year challenge’ Today 11:48 AM
- Mysterious Washington Post parody predicts Trump’s resignation Today 11:42 AM
- YouTube cracks down on challenges, pranks Today 11:04 AM
- Upskirting will soon be illegal in England Today 10:45 AM
- Jake Paul calls Keemstar a ‘piece of trash’ for ‘body-shaming’ Erika Costell Today 10:18 AM
- Sprint promises to stop selling location data after outcry Today 9:53 AM
- Kirsten Gillibrand announces presidential bid—and Al Franken diehards are salty Today 9:49 AM
- How to watch ‘Married at First Sight’ online for free Today 9:43 AM
Soon you’ll be able to download and drive your very own Dogecoin car.
Okay all you Shiba Inu lovers, your enthusiasm knows no bounds. The dog that’s the face of its very own crypto-currency has its own NASCAR racing car. And now that car is going to be making an appearance in the upcoming NASCAR ‘14 video game.
NASCAR has seen a spike in popularity amongst younger viewers with the introduction of the Dogecoin NASCAR. Driver Josh Wise’s car, with the help of Reddit‘s Dogecoin comunity, made it into the NASCAR All Star-Race with the Sprint fan vote.
Ed Martin is the Executive Vice President of Eutechnyx, the development team behind NASCAR ‘14. In an interview with CNN he said that “I think it will bring NASCAR to the attention of a lot of people that haven’t been exposed before.”
The game, which was released back in February for the PS3 and Xbox 360, will release the car as a downloadable add-on later this year. Publisher Deep Silver has yet to confirm a release date.
And if you’re planning on converting your Dogecoin to dollars to download the digitial Dogecar, the current Dogecoin exchange rate will net you $46 for 100,000 Doge.
Photo via Imgur
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.