- Google ‘terminates’ Dragonfly, its censored search engine for China 5 Years Ago
- AOC rips Facebook during Libra House hearing 5 Years Ago
- The time traveler conversation meme finds its way to TikTok Today 2:52 PM
- Grimes claims she had an ‘experimental’ eye surgery and practices sword fighting Today 2:42 PM
- 70 Border Patrol employees under investigation for posts in secret Facebook group Today 1:45 PM
- Republican’s Operation Safe Return criticized as cover for mass deporation Today 1:42 PM
- ‘Chernobyl’ star Jared Harris is concerned about people taking Instagrams there Today 12:18 PM
- Mattel’s BTS dolls are finally up for preorder Today 12:14 PM
- Harry Styles is in talks to play Prince Eric in ‘The Little Mermaid’ Today 11:44 AM
- Graphic video shows father beating young daughter for being sexually active Today 11:40 AM
- Black conservative activist made #IceBae a thing Today 9:53 AM
- Jeffrey Epstein’s pilot deletes Instagram after Kellyanne Conway pic surfaces Today 7:56 AM
- ‘Pennyworth’ is a deliriously strange addition to the Batman franchise Today 7:30 AM
- How to read free magazines with your Amazon Prime membership Today 7:00 AM
- 2020 celeb donations: Hanks loves Biden, Stamos stans Buttigieg Today 6:30 AM
Soon you’ll be able to download and drive your very own Dogecoin car.
Okay all you Shiba Inu lovers, your enthusiasm knows no bounds. The dog that’s the face of its very own crypto-currency has its own NASCAR racing car. And now that car is going to be making an appearance in the upcoming NASCAR ‘14 video game.
NASCAR has seen a spike in popularity amongst younger viewers with the introduction of the Dogecoin NASCAR. Driver Josh Wise’s car, with the help of Reddit‘s Dogecoin comunity, made it into the NASCAR All Star-Race with the Sprint fan vote.
Ed Martin is the Executive Vice President of Eutechnyx, the development team behind NASCAR ‘14. In an interview with CNN he said that “I think it will bring NASCAR to the attention of a lot of people that haven’t been exposed before.”
The game, which was released back in February for the PS3 and Xbox 360, will release the car as a downloadable add-on later this year. Publisher Deep Silver has yet to confirm a release date.
And if you’re planning on converting your Dogecoin to dollars to download the digitial Dogecar, the current Dogecoin exchange rate will net you $46 for 100,000 Doge.
Photo via Imgur
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.