- Daenerys’ passive-aggressive smile is a very relatable meme Tuesday 11:18 PM
- Kentucky food truck repurposes ‘LGBTQ’ to support Trump, BBQ Tuesday 8:47 PM
- Trump complains about his Twitter follower count to Jack Dorsey Tuesday 6:34 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sticks the devastating landing—and gives you time to grieve Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Teen hits Apple with $1 billion lawsuit over alleged face recognition arrest Tuesday 4:48 PM
- John Cornyn tried to attack Patton Oswalt for his old tweets and failed miserably Tuesday 4:29 PM
- Logan Paul is selling a pillow of his dead dog—for a good cause Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Study: Too much Netflix, not enough ‘chill’ Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Pete Buttigieg under fire for saying incarcerated Americans shouldn’t be allowed to vote Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Vine’s co-founder is beta testing a new app called Byte Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Report: Joe Biden’s first 2020 fundraiser will be with a Comcast executive Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sabrina’ appears to have an art-copying problem (updated) Tuesday 2:47 PM
- People are crying over these cats’ window-sill romance Tuesday 2:27 PM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme is all about being comforted Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Parody video totally nails what men are like on Tinder Tuesday 1:57 PM
Soon you’ll be able to download and drive your very own Dogecoin car.
Okay all you Shiba Inu lovers, your enthusiasm knows no bounds. The dog that’s the face of its very own crypto-currency has its own NASCAR racing car. And now that car is going to be making an appearance in the upcoming NASCAR ‘14 video game.
NASCAR has seen a spike in popularity amongst younger viewers with the introduction of the Dogecoin NASCAR. Driver Josh Wise’s car, with the help of Reddit‘s Dogecoin comunity, made it into the NASCAR All Star-Race with the Sprint fan vote.
Ed Martin is the Executive Vice President of Eutechnyx, the development team behind NASCAR ‘14. In an interview with CNN he said that “I think it will bring NASCAR to the attention of a lot of people that haven’t been exposed before.”
The game, which was released back in February for the PS3 and Xbox 360, will release the car as a downloadable add-on later this year. Publisher Deep Silver has yet to confirm a release date.
And if you’re planning on converting your Dogecoin to dollars to download the digitial Dogecar, the current Dogecoin exchange rate will net you $46 for 100,000 Doge.
Photo via Imgur
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.