- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez supports resolution that could lead to Trump’s impeachment Thursday 9:46 PM
- Ricardo Milos dancing memes are the new Rickroll Thursday 9:09 PM
- Laura Loomer sues Twitter, Muslim lobbying group over account ban Thursday 8:15 PM
- Far-right troll Ian Miles Cheong gets flamed for mocking a ‘Star Wars’ fan Thursday 6:17 PM
- Facebook says ‘millions,’ not ‘tens of thousands,’ affected by Instagram password bug Thursday 5:13 PM
- Leading 2020 Democrats mock redactions in Mueller report Thursday 4:04 PM
- 8 weed accessories for stealthy stoners Thursday 4:00 PM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players are now fighting on giant d*cks Thursday 3:37 PM
- Why are Facebook and Google translating this Spanish word into a racial slur? Thursday 3:32 PM
- Instagram page encourages meme creators to join a meme union Thursday 3:24 PM
- 28 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend Thursday 1:33 PM
- The 5 most important conclusions from Robert Mueller’s report Thursday 1:28 PM
- Facebook bans many of the U.K.’s infamous far-right groups Thursday 1:15 PM
- Cersei and Tyrion Lannister learned about respect from Elmo Thursday 12:57 PM
- The Mueller Report includes a footnote about the pee tape Thursday 12:08 PM
The justice is quick.
Airline travel is stressful enough, what with security checks and delayed flights, but one passenger at the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport airport recently crossed all the lines.
In a video captured by another passenger on Oct. 23, a man in a T-shirt and jeans can be seen vocally harassing a fellow passenger at the ticket desk, then physically taunting him. As the harasser gets more and more animated, several people step in to help get the situation under control. One man in a cowboy hat asks him why he’s so upset.
“Queers is what I’m upset about,” he responds, pointing to the man he was initially harassing. He then kicks the man, and the guy in the cowboy hat and several others take him down. Quickly.
It’s not clear what the context of the altercation was, or where the issue between the two men started. According to Dallas station WFAA, an aiport spokesperson confirmed the man was arrested, but did not give his name. Andrew Kennedy, the man who shot the video, told WFAA the man seemed troubled.
H/T If You Only News | Screengrab via Andrew Kennedy/YouTube
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.