- Distressing TikTok shows woman being sexually harassed Wednesday 7:49 PM
- Dele Alli charged with misconduct for video mocking Asian man over the coronavirus Wednesday 7:18 PM
- Teen says she is suicidal after bullying video goes viral Wednesday 6:01 PM
- Trump supporters claim Reddit is staging a coup against The_Donald Wednesday 5:58 PM
- Conservative parliament member’s teabag photo spills serious tea Wednesday 5:27 PM
- Right-wing conspiracy theorists see coronavirus as a plot against Trump Wednesday 5:25 PM
- Chapo Trap House among leftist channels banned on Twitch for streaming Democratic debate Wednesday 4:20 PM
- Meet Ryker, the world’s worst service dog Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Far-right blogger claims Trump ordered arrest of Julian Assange Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Reddit man wants to tell people he’s been with his girlfriend for one year instead of 6—for an incredibly dumb reason Wednesday 2:18 PM
- John C. Reilly’s son Leo is a TikTok star Wednesday 1:58 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: A friendship sails Wednesday 1:52 PM
- For celebs, Kobe Bryant tattoos are all the rage Wednesday 1:01 PM
- The internet has discovered Jim and Pam Halpert’s daughter—and she’s on TikTok Wednesday 12:32 PM
- YouPorn launches adult-themed TikTok knock-off (updated) Wednesday 12:29 PM
Transmogrify your desktop with Calvin and Hobbes wallpapers
Also in today’s Dotted Lines: Minnie Driver reads severely inappropriate racehorse names.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
Minnie Driver reads racehorse names that were rejected for being too inappropriate. What’s wrong with Ben Timover?
There’s a new largest-known prime number, and it’s only 17 million digits long.
- Transmogrify your desktop with these amazing Calvin and Hobbes wallpapers, combining photography and Bill Watterson’s original art. You can thank redditor kr007.
A frat at Duke is under fire for an Asian-themed party. Nope, nothing racist about these pictures …
Meet the eight senators who opposed the Violence Against Women Act.
Celebrate H.R. Giger’s birthday with, uh, xenomorph dubstep.
This is cool: long exposures of couples sleeping, by photographer Paul Schneggenburger.
How eight of the strangest place names in Canada got their monikers.
Surf legend Herbie Fletcher turns wreckage into art.
- What does progress look like? How about this West Point cadet taking his boyfriend to the formal?
Meanwhile, here’s a guy crashing a flash mob—and making it way funnier.
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.