- Alex Trebek says he will be undergoing chemotherapy again 7 Years Ago
- Dan Crenshaw roasted after attacking Sanders’ call for veteran care 7 Years Ago
- How to stream NXT for its USA network debut 7 Years Ago
- This website will show you how AI classifies you Today 3:22 PM
- School tells Black 4-year-old to cut his hair or wear a dress Today 3:17 PM
- Lizzo called a ‘snitch’ for accusing Postmates runner of stealing food Today 2:30 PM
- Government sues Edward Snowden for breaking a non-disclosure agreement Today 2:21 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Olympiacos in the Champions League Today 1:56 PM
- ‘Love Island’ star’s Instagram photo doctored for MAGA hat ad Today 1:16 PM
- Los Tigres del Norte carry on Johnny Cash’s legacy in stellar Folsom Prison concert film Today 1:05 PM
- Keke Palmer’s ‘sorry to this man’ meme is perfect Today 12:59 PM
- Hoodies with fake bullet holes from prominent school shootings spark outrage Today 12:44 PM
- Instagram apologizes for censoring pictures of fish Today 12:40 PM
- George R.R. Martin clarifies some things about the ‘Game of Thrones’ Targaryen prequel Today 12:20 PM
- Bill Mitchell, the Trump-loving QAnon scammer, is pushing ammunition for a civil war Today 11:53 AM
Transmogrify your desktop with Calvin and Hobbes wallpapers
Also in today’s Dotted Lines: Minnie Driver reads severely inappropriate racehorse names.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
Minnie Driver reads racehorse names that were rejected for being too inappropriate. What’s wrong with Ben Timover?
There’s a new largest-known prime number, and it’s only 17 million digits long.
- Transmogrify your desktop with these amazing Calvin and Hobbes wallpapers, combining photography and Bill Watterson’s original art. You can thank redditor kr007.
A frat at Duke is under fire for an Asian-themed party. Nope, nothing racist about these pictures …
Meet the eight senators who opposed the Violence Against Women Act.
Celebrate H.R. Giger’s birthday with, uh, xenomorph dubstep.
This is cool: long exposures of couples sleeping, by photographer Paul Schneggenburger.
How eight of the strangest place names in Canada got their monikers.
Surf legend Herbie Fletcher turns wreckage into art.
- What does progress look like? How about this West Point cadet taking his boyfriend to the formal?
Meanwhile, here’s a guy crashing a flash mob—and making it way funnier.
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.