- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
12 viral signs spotted at the Prop. 8 rally
Thousands took to the Supreme Court to show their support for and against same-sex marriage.
On Facebook, the “Red Equals Sign” is currently going viral, with many are changing their profile picture to show their support for marriage equality, thanks to the Human Rights Campaign and George Takei.
It was a much different scene in Washington, D.C. Thousands took to the Supreme Court to show their support for and against same-sex marriage, bearing creative posters to get their message across. The images are being shared rampantly on Twitter, where thousands of people have tweeted about #Prop8, #MarriageEquality, and the Supreme Court, according to Topsy, a social media analytical tool.
Below we’ve included some of our favorites.
Photo via @scottshafer/Twitter
Photo via @gabrielarana/Twitter
Photo via @hairflipswift13/Twitter
Photo via @PerryStein/Twitter
Photo via @ohjonnyo145/Twitter
Photo via @tumba_garibaldi/Twitter
Photo via @TheObamaDiary/Twitter
Photo via @MoreonOWH/Twitter
Photo via @KalynBraun/Twitter
11) Sweet Brown
Photo via @RevrendDoctor/Twitter
Photo via @March4M/Twitter
Honorable Mention: Aaron Johnson, the owner of the “rainbow house” across the street from the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kan., dressed up a snowman for the occasion.
Photo via @SLObot60/Twitter
The Supreme Court will debate the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), which prevents gay couples from receiving federal benefits, on Wednesday.
Main Photo via @kpfallon/Twitter
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.