- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free 6 Years Ago
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Today 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Today 5:30 AM
- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Friday 4:42 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump Friday 3:43 PM
- BlackBerry Messenger is still a thing—but not for much longer Friday 2:56 PM
- Matt Gaetz hires speechwriter fired by White House for attending white nationalist event Friday 1:33 PM
- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter Friday 12:14 PM
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report Friday 12:07 PM
- 20 thoughtful gifts grads actually want Friday 12:00 PM
Thousands took to the Supreme Court to show their support for and against same-sex marriage.
On Facebook, the “Red Equals Sign” is currently going viral, with many are changing their profile picture to show their support for marriage equality, thanks to the Human Rights Campaign and George Takei.
It was a much different scene in Washington, D.C. Thousands took to the Supreme Court to show their support for and against same-sex marriage, bearing creative posters to get their message across. The images are being shared rampantly on Twitter, where thousands of people have tweeted about #Prop8, #MarriageEquality, and the Supreme Court, according to Topsy, a social media analytical tool.
Below we’ve included some of our favorites.
Photo via @scottshafer/Twitter
Photo via @gabrielarana/Twitter
Photo via @hairflipswift13/Twitter
Photo via @PerryStein/Twitter
Photo via @ohjonnyo145/Twitter
Photo via @tumba_garibaldi/Twitter
Photo via @TheObamaDiary/Twitter
Photo via @MoreonOWH/Twitter
Photo via @KalynBraun/Twitter
11) Sweet Brown
Photo via @RevrendDoctor/Twitter
Photo via @March4M/Twitter
Honorable Mention: Aaron Johnson, the owner of the “rainbow house” across the street from the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kan., dressed up a snowman for the occasion.
Photo via @SLObot60/Twitter
The Supreme Court will debate the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), which prevents gay couples from receiving federal benefits, on Wednesday.
Main Photo via @kpfallon/Twitter
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.