- Inside the pornographic video game that took Kickstarter by storm 2 Months Ago
- Why everyone wants to debate AOC, and no one wants to debate Ilhan Omar 2 Months Ago
- How to watch the Trvl Channel online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Are we going to get a ‘Community’ movie on Netflix? Sunday 2:46 PM
- Social networking site Ravelry bans all posts that are supportive of Trump and his administration Sunday 2:07 PM
- YouTube is testing hiding its comments section Sunday 1:23 PM
- Think you have what it takes to be Beyoncé’s assistant for the day? Sunday 1:02 PM
- Facebook co-founder warns against Libra, the company’s new cryptocurrency Sunday 12:04 PM
- Missing YouTuber Etika’s belongings found alongside bridge Sunday 9:16 AM
- What is #sayfie and why do Floridians use it so much? Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch WWE Stomping Grounds for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- Trump tweets nightmarish video of himself being president ‘4EVA’ Saturday 3:15 PM
- The internet cannot believe how this zoo conducts its ‘escaped lion drill’ Saturday 1:39 PM
- Spotify wants to take back money from ‘overpaid’ songwriters, publishers Saturday 12:35 PM
- Mac from ‘It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia’ finally got to play catch with Chase Utley Saturday 11:23 AM
Woman arrested at CIA headquarters after demanding to speak with ‘Agent Penis’
One of the most foundational principles of America is the right to petition the government for a redress of grievances. Unlike a number of nations, citizens here have the choice to complain to the government about its behavior without fear of punishment or reprisal.
Unless, apparently, you are at CIA headquarters demanding to speak with “Agent Penis.”
According to the Independent, Jennifer Hernandez went to the CIA’s headquarters in McLean, Virginia, in April and told security there she had a job interview.
Hernandez, 58, was turned down but went back twice over the next two days. On the third occasion, Hernandez insisted she be allowed to speak with “Agent Penis.”
She showed up in an Uber, so security escorted her to a bus stop. When she refused to board a bus, she was arrested and charged with an unspecified misdemeanor.
Some Bill of Rights we have, huh?
- CIA posts weird-as-heck tweet about ‘Black Panther’
- #AskMollyHale: The CIA is now taking questions on Twitter—and everyone’s trolling
- Why the far-right thinks Peter Strzok was secretly a CIA agent
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]