- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Today 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Today 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Today 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Today 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Today 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Today 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Late Night’ is a disappointing, tepid comedy Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Love It or List It’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Concacaf Gold Cup online for free Today 6:55 AM
- Borderlands 3 preview suggests the aging series can still hang with the cool kids Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream the 2019 College World Series for free Today 6:00 AM
- Police try to solve domestic violence by giving victims blunt kitchen knives Friday 5:40 PM
- Privacy activist Ola Bini detained for 2 months in Ecuador without charges Friday 5:01 PM
- Twitter says suspending ‘God’ for a pro-LGBTQ tweet was an ‘error’ Friday 4:14 PM
‘We’re All Gonna Die,’ Ep. 50: Highway to the ‘covfefe’ zone
The team talks ‘covfefe,’ Melania Trump, and ‘Top Gun.’
On this week’s episode (our 50th!) of We’re All Gonna Die, we wish a very happy anniversary to President Donald Trump and “covfefe.” Like his marriage anniversaries, this wasn’t an occasion the president acknowledged publicly, but we’re sure he and the small circle of people who know what “covfefe” means celebrated the day in their own ways.
Plus, Andrew Wyrich gets a grammar lesson, and everyone selects their own Top Gun-style call signs. Can you guess what everyone chose?
Ellen Ioanes is the FOIA reporter at the Daily Dot, where she covers U.S. politics. She is a graduate of Columbia Journalism School, and her work has appeared in the Guardian, the Center for Public Integrity, HuffPost India, and more.