- How to play Fortnite on Mac 11 Months Ago
- Feminist memes are a banner of social change on Instagram 11 Months Ago
- VR game Jupiter and Mars thoughtfully explores climate change Today 4:30 AM
- The giant battle episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ is nearly here Sunday 10:12 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ finally revealed the Night King’s endgame Sunday 9:53 PM
- Sri Lankan government shuts down social media in wake of deadly blasts Sunday 7:56 PM
- Amazon Flex drivers now must use selfies to verify identity Sunday 6:34 PM
- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ Sunday 5:27 PM
- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online (updated) Sunday 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Sunday 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Sunday 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Sunday 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
‘We’re All Gonna Die,’ Ep. 50: Highway to the ‘covfefe’ zone
The team talks ‘covfefe,’ Melania Trump, and ‘Top Gun.’
On this week’s episode (our 50th!) of We’re All Gonna Die, we wish a very happy anniversary to President Donald Trump and “covfefe.” Like his marriage anniversaries, this wasn’t an occasion the president acknowledged publicly, but we’re sure he and the small circle of people who know what “covfefe” means celebrated the day in their own ways.
Plus, Andrew Wyrich gets a grammar lesson, and everyone selects their own Top Gun-style call signs. Can you guess what everyone chose?
Ellen Ioanes is the FOIA reporter at the Daily Dot, where she covers U.S. politics. She is a graduate of Columbia Journalism School, and her work has appeared in the Guardian, the Center for Public Integrity, HuffPost India, and more.