- Ready for Dark Mode? Here’s how to get it, and everything else in iOS 13 1 Year Ago
- Students across the world are walking out to protest inaction on climate change 1 Year Ago
- YouTubers are exploiting Area 51 mania for content Today 10:29 AM
- Veterans confront Dan Crenshaw over his support for Trump Today 10:29 AM
- Google Maps may soon come with an Incognito Mode Today 10:13 AM
- Right-wing Beto O’Rourke ‘pissy pants’ meme actually features indie rock star Today 10:11 AM
- Facebook employee dies in apparent suicide at Bay Area headquarters Today 10:06 AM
- Giuliani just straight-up tweets some Ukraine secrets Today 9:29 AM
- You can now buy that viral game about an annoying goose Today 8:59 AM
- Bill de Blasio was still running for president, but now he’s not Today 8:40 AM
- How to stream Panthers vs. Cardinals in Week 3 Today 8:20 AM
- ‘American Dreamer’ is a frustratingly basic crime thriller starring Jim Gaffigan Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Smallville’ star Tom Welling will play Superman once again Today 6:43 AM
- How old is Beto O’Rourke? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Ravens in NFL Week 3 action Today 6:08 AM
On this week’s episode (our 50th!) of We’re All Gonna Die, we wish a very happy anniversary to President Donald Trump and “covfefe.” Like his marriage anniversaries, this wasn’t an occasion the president acknowledged publicly, but we’re sure he and the small circle of people who know what “covfefe” means celebrated the day in their own ways.
Plus, Andrew Wyrich gets a grammar lesson, and everyone selects their own Top Gun-style call signs. Can you guess what everyone chose?
Ellen Ioanes is the FOIA reporter at the Daily Dot, where she covers U.S. politics. She is a graduate of Columbia Journalism School, and her work has appeared in the Guardian, the Center for Public Integrity, HuffPost India, and more.