- ‘Salt Fat Acid Heat’ takes viewers on a journey through the four building blocks of a great dish 1 Year Ago
- How to tell the deep web from the dark web 1 Year Ago
- How to watch the Saints vs. Rams online for free Today 6:15 AM
- How to watch ‘Supergirl’ online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the NFL conference championship games Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Leganes online for free Today 1:00 AM
- Daily Stormer founder to turn over personal, financial information in lawsuit Saturday 8:51 PM
- Ariana Grande’s ‘7 Rings’ courts controversy Saturday 6:19 PM
- Crowd of MAGA teens attempts to intimidate Native American protester Saturday 4:13 PM
- ‘Generously buttered noodles’ is the bizarre, wholesome meme you didn’t know you needed Saturday 2:07 PM
- All of Machinima’s YouTube videos are gone, stunning creators and fans (updated) Saturday 1:14 PM
- Photo of federal workers conjures Great Depression Saturday 12:24 PM
- How to watch Pacquiao vs. Broner online Saturday 9:00 AM
- What does IMO mean? Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Trigger Warning with Killer Mike’ digs into America’s wounds with a wink and a black flag Saturday 7:00 AM
‘We’re All Gonna Die,’ ep. 28: Ajit Pai does the ‘Harlem Shake’
Pouring one out for net neutrality since 2017.
This week on the podcast, the gang talks about pod faves Roy Moore and Ajit Pai, and their holiday season antics. We also pour one out for net neutrality, recap the war on Christmas, and then make fun of Mike Cernovich.
Join the whole squad for laughs and beers as we make fun of Dave’s new profile pic. Listen below.
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.