- How to stream Barcelona vs. Slavia Praha in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Ajax in the Champions League Today 1:00 AM
- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Tuesday 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Tuesday 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Tuesday 2:47 PM
Michael Cohen, the longtime lawyer for President Donald Trump who pled guilty to lying to Congress, will testify before the House Committee on Oversight and Reform today. Here’s everything you need to know to watch a live stream of the Cohen testimony for free.
When is Michael Cohen’s testimony?
The hearing before the House Committee on Oversight and Reform is scheduled to begin at 10am ET on Feb. 27.
This public hearing is just one of several testimonies Cohen will give to Congress. The former Trump lawyer spoke with the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday and will speak with the House Intelligence Committee on Thursday. Those hearings will not be public.
What will Michael Cohen’s testimony include?
Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.), the chair of the committee, shared a memo that outlined the scope of the hearing last week. It is expected to touch on a number of topics surrounding the president, including his taxes and his hush money payments to adult film stars, as well as other issues.
Cohen’s testimony is perhaps the most anticipated event in the Russia collusion probe since former FBI Director James Comey spoke before Congress in summer 2017.
- Cohen reportedly to discuss Trump’s ‘lies, cheating, racism’ in hearing
- House Republicans offer bipartisan net neutrality bill—but there’s a catch
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez promises to pay her staffers a living wage, and it’s somehow controversial
Michael Cohen testimony live stream: How to watch for free
C-SPAN will carry a live stream of the hearing on its website. You can also watch the channel if you subscribe to the live TV streaming service DirecTV Now.
You can also watch it below on YouTube.
The House Committee on Oversight and Reform is also hosting a live stream of the testimony on its YouTube channel.
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).