- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Friday 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Friday 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Friday 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Friday 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Friday 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Friday 7:56 AM
He’s expected to say a lot before the committee.
Michael Cohen, the longtime lawyer for President Donald Trump who pled guilty to lying to Congress, will testify before the House Committee on Oversight and Reform today. Here’s everything you need to know to watch a live stream of the Cohen testimony for free.
When is Michael Cohen’s testimony?
The hearing before the House Committee on Oversight and Reform is scheduled to begin at 10am ET on Feb. 27.
This public hearing is just one of several testimonies Cohen will give to Congress. The former Trump lawyer spoke with the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday and will speak with the House Intelligence Committee on Thursday. Those hearings will not be public.
What will Michael Cohen’s testimony include?
Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.), the chair of the committee, shared a memo that outlined the scope of the hearing last week. It is expected to touch on a number of topics surrounding the president, including his taxes and his hush money payments to adult film stars, as well as other issues.
Cohen’s testimony is perhaps the most anticipated event in the Russia collusion probe since former FBI Director James Comey spoke before Congress in summer 2017.
- Cohen reportedly to discuss Trump’s ‘lies, cheating, racism’ in hearing
- House Republicans offer bipartisan net neutrality bill—but there’s a catch
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez promises to pay her staffers a living wage, and it’s somehow controversial
Michael Cohen testimony live stream: How to watch for free
C-SPAN will carry a live stream of the hearing on its website. You can also watch the channel if you subscribe to the live TV streaming service DirecTV Now.
You can also watch it below on YouTube.
The House Committee on Oversight and Reform is also hosting a live stream of the testimony on its YouTube channel.
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).