- Ninja mocked for not knowing how to make a sandwich Wednesday 9:30 PM
- Marvel comics writer discusses misogyny in the industry Wednesday 9:09 PM
- TikTok conspiracy theorists think Juice WRLD is still alive Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules Wednesday 5:36 PM
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed Wednesday 5:31 PM
- Bloomberg razzed for accidentally making an Alexa Fleshlight Wednesday 5:29 PM
- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Wednesday 3:36 PM
- The 1975’s singer criticized for ‘Islamophobic’ rant Wednesday 3:22 PM
- Ready to dish out $52K for Apple’s new Mac Pro? Wednesday 3:03 PM
- N.K. Jemisin and Jamal Campbell discuss their new Green Lantern comic, ‘Far Sector’ Wednesday 3:00 PM
- YouTube says it will be harsher on creators with ‘patterns of harassing behavior’ Wednesday 1:15 PM
- Why one senator stopped a vote on net neutrality Wednesday 12:49 PM
- Man reportedly denied refugee status after officials fail to forward email Wednesday 12:09 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ star to lead Disney+ ‘Home Alone’ reboot Wednesday 12:08 PM
Michael Cohen, the longtime lawyer for President Donald Trump who pled guilty to lying to Congress, will testify before the House Committee on Oversight and Reform today. Here’s everything you need to know to watch a live stream of the Cohen testimony for free.
When is Michael Cohen’s testimony?
The hearing before the House Committee on Oversight and Reform is scheduled to begin at 10am ET on Feb. 27.
This public hearing is just one of several testimonies Cohen will give to Congress. The former Trump lawyer spoke with the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday and will speak with the House Intelligence Committee on Thursday. Those hearings will not be public.
What will Michael Cohen’s testimony include?
Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.), the chair of the committee, shared a memo that outlined the scope of the hearing last week. It is expected to touch on a number of topics surrounding the president, including his taxes and his hush money payments to adult film stars, as well as other issues.
Cohen’s testimony is perhaps the most anticipated event in the Russia collusion probe since former FBI Director James Comey spoke before Congress in summer 2017.
- Cohen reportedly to discuss Trump’s ‘lies, cheating, racism’ in hearing
- House Republicans offer bipartisan net neutrality bill—but there’s a catch
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez promises to pay her staffers a living wage, and it’s somehow controversial
Michael Cohen testimony live stream: How to watch for free
C-SPAN will carry a live stream of the hearing on its website. You can also watch the channel if you subscribe to the live TV streaming service DirecTV Now.
You can also watch it below on YouTube.
The House Committee on Oversight and Reform is also hosting a live stream of the testimony on its YouTube channel.
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).