- People on Twitter ask whose ancestors would’ve passed immigrant ‘wealth test’ Monday 6:54 PM
- Kobe Bryant helicopter crash mocked in teen’s TikTok video Monday 6:38 PM
- Chiefs, Bears, Packers have Twitter accounts hacked Monday 3:48 PM
- Washington Post reporter suspended amid backlash over Kobe Bryant tweet Monday 3:08 PM
- America is united in hating Ken Starr’s impeachment hat Monday 3:01 PM
- In ‘Cuties,’ the contradictions of growing up come to a head Monday 1:55 PM
- Racist tweets blame fruit bat soup for coronavirus Monday 1:25 PM
- What is the #ILeftTheGOP movement? Monday 1:21 PM
- The Grammys were weird and sad—but the Billy Porter hat memes offered some levity Monday 12:36 PM
- Auschwitz Museum calls on Facebook to ban Holocaust denialism Monday 11:59 AM
- YouTuber who said his girlfriend was dead now says he faked it Monday 11:42 AM
- Review: Kentucky Route Zero is one of the most magical games ever made Monday 11:00 AM
- Backlash grows against Clearview as lawsuit looms Monday 10:58 AM
- Tyler the Creator calls out the Grammys for racism over ‘Rap Album’ win Monday 10:25 AM
- Democrats call on John Bolton to testify after book bombshell Monday 9:56 AM
Michael Cohen, the longtime lawyer for President Donald Trump who pled guilty to lying to Congress, will testify before the House Committee on Oversight and Reform today. Here’s everything you need to know to watch a live stream of the Cohen testimony for free.
When is Michael Cohen’s testimony?
The hearing before the House Committee on Oversight and Reform is scheduled to begin at 10am ET on Feb. 27.
This public hearing is just one of several testimonies Cohen will give to Congress. The former Trump lawyer spoke with the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday and will speak with the House Intelligence Committee on Thursday. Those hearings will not be public.
What will Michael Cohen’s testimony include?
Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.), the chair of the committee, shared a memo that outlined the scope of the hearing last week. It is expected to touch on a number of topics surrounding the president, including his taxes and his hush money payments to adult film stars, as well as other issues.
Cohen’s testimony is perhaps the most anticipated event in the Russia collusion probe since former FBI Director James Comey spoke before Congress in summer 2017.
- Cohen reportedly to discuss Trump’s ‘lies, cheating, racism’ in hearing
- House Republicans offer bipartisan net neutrality bill—but there’s a catch
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez promises to pay her staffers a living wage, and it’s somehow controversial
Michael Cohen testimony live stream: How to watch for free
C-SPAN will carry a live stream of the hearing on its website. You can also watch the channel if you subscribe to the live TV streaming service DirecTV Now.
You can also watch it below on YouTube.
The House Committee on Oversight and Reform is also hosting a live stream of the testimony on its YouTube channel.
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).