- Review: Kentucky Route Zero is one of the most magical games ever made 2 Years Ago
- Backlash grows against Clearview as lawsuit looms 2 Years Ago
- Tyler the Creator calls out the Grammys for racism over ‘Rap Album’ win 2 Years Ago
- Democrats call on John Bolton to testify after book bombshell Today 9:56 AM
- Pete Buttigieg ripped for basketball ‘field’ tribute to Kobe Bryant Today 9:13 AM
- See how Logan Paul reacted to a college student spitting on him Today 8:50 AM
- Lewis Capaldi mistaken for Grammy seat filler because no one knows who he is Today 7:40 AM
- Why we’re obsessed with abandoned power plants and theme parks Today 7:00 AM
- Democrats are open to changing one of the internet’s bedrock principles Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! Social media makes me feel like my career is lagging. Will I ever catch up? Today 6:00 AM
- ‘Zola’ is a surreal and wild tale of a road trip gone wrong Today 5:00 AM
- Sebastian Gorka blocks pundit over Fleshlight joke Today 1:56 AM
- Woman slammed for trying to put UPS driver on blast Sunday 5:23 PM
- Twitter users are sharing which celebrities have blocked them Sunday 4:43 PM
- Conspiracy theorists are already taking advantage of Kobe Bryant’s death Sunday 4:14 PM
On Friday, President Donald Trump was filmed boarding Air Force One, when he was hit with a gust of wind.
That is a flap opening at the back of his head, which this GIF truly captures.
imagine what those locks look like soaking wet pic.twitter.com/mIz0oetAYd— Ashley Feinberg (@ashleyfeinberg) February 7, 2018
Whatever it is—plugs, a weave, a wig, scalp reduction surgery—Trump’s hair has seized our imagination.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]