- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels 2 Years Ago
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU 2 Years Ago
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 2 Years Ago
- Why does everyone keep falling for that Instagram and Facebook hoax? Today 1:46 PM
- A bunch of celebrities fell for that viral Instagram hoax Today 1:17 PM
- Former Die Antwoord crew member says video shows ‘homophobic attack’ Today 1:13 PM
- How to stream all the MLS Rivalry Week matches Today 1:13 PM
- Nevada officials issue warnings for people prepping to ‘Storm Area 51’ Today 12:55 PM
- These are the 8 best fighting games available today Today 12:43 PM
- Pluto TV and the NFL launch the NFL Channel Today 12:40 PM
- Trump: ‘I am the chosen one’ Today 12:33 PM
- Video shows arrest of 15-year-old who threatened school shooting online Today 12:11 PM
- Woman finds massive diamond after watching YouTube video on how to find diamonds Today 11:30 AM
- Up to 20 states are banding together to probe Facebook, Google Today 11:08 AM
On Friday, President Donald Trump was filmed boarding Air Force One, when he was hit with a gust of wind.
That is a flap opening at the back of his head, which this GIF truly captures.
imagine what those locks look like soaking wet pic.twitter.com/mIz0oetAYd— Ashley Feinberg (@ashleyfeinberg) February 7, 2018
Whatever it is—plugs, a weave, a wig, scalp reduction surgery—Trump’s hair has seized our imagination.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]