- ‘Zybourne Clock’ original art is selling for over $4,000 on eBay 2 Years Ago
- What is TikTok famous club, and can you trust it? 2 Years Ago
- ‘John Wick 4’ and ‘The Matrix 4,’ both starring Keanu Reeves, will come out on the same day 2 Years Ago
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 15: It’s Tannehill’s world 2 Years Ago
- Trump mocks Greta Thunberg over ‘person of the year’ win Today 7:55 AM
- Temple student refers to Philly as the ‘ghetto’ in ‘unacceptable’ TikTok Today 7:52 AM
- The decade the hucksters overran the halls of power Today 6:30 AM
- Ninja mocked for not knowing how to make a sandwich Wednesday 9:30 PM
- Marvel comics writer discusses misogyny in the industry Wednesday 9:09 PM
- TikTok conspiracy theorists think Juice WRLD is still alive Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules Wednesday 5:36 PM
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed Wednesday 5:31 PM
- Bloomberg razzed for accidentally making an Alexa Fleshlight Wednesday 5:29 PM
- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Wednesday 3:36 PM
Hours after the Wall Street Journal reported that Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump‘s longtime lawyer, paid porn actress Stormy Daniels $130,000 to keep quiet about her 2006 affair with Trump prior to the election, a second porn actress has come forward validating Daniels’ relationship with Trump, saying that she herself was invited to Trump’s hotel room by the pair.
According to the Daily Beast, actress Alana Evans told the publication about Daniels’ affair with Trump prior to the 2016 presidential election as part of a larger piece involving Daniels herself. However, Daniels backed out from the piece five days before the election.
Evans told the publication that in July 2006, she had been staying in the same area as the American Century Celebrity Golf Championship, where Daniels had met Trump, a competitor at the tournament. Evans, who was Daniels’ neighbor and close friend at the time of the event, had run into Daniels at the hotel where the tournament was being hosted and was told by Daniels that she had met Trump and was planning on meeting him later that night.
Evans said later that evening, Daniels kept calling her to get her to come to Trump’s hotel room, but she declined each time, and eventually turned off her phone after hearing Trump in the background of one call, saying, “‘‘Oh come on Alana, let’s have some fun! Let’s have some fun! Come to the party, we’re waiting for you.'”
The next day, Evans said she apologized to Daniels and asked her what happened. The two hadn’t spoken about the event since:
“She tells me, ‘All I’m going to say is: I ended up with Donald in his hotel room. Picture him chasing me around his hotel room in his tighty-whities.’ I was like, ‘Oh I really didn’t need to hear that!’ Then she said he offered her keys to his condos in Florida, and I was like, ‘Wow guess you had a good night,’ and that was the last we ever spoke of it.”
A White House official has denied the affair between Trump and Daniels to the Wall Street Journal, and called the story “old, recycled reports, which were published and strongly denied prior to the election.”
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.