- In season 2, ‘Succession’ has quietly become one of the best shows on TV Sunday 9:10 PM
- Alexa Demie shares the beauty inspiration behind ‘Euphoria’s’ Maddy Sunday 5:47 PM
- Fans just discovered Lizzo’s old YouTube channel–and it’s full of gems Sunday 4:22 PM
- The ‘Final Destination’ movies are now streaming on Hulu Sunday 2:44 PM
- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused Sunday 2:02 PM
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Sunday 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Sunday 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Sunday 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Sunday 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Sunday 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Sunday 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Sunday 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
Hours after the Wall Street Journal reported that Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump‘s longtime lawyer, paid porn actress Stormy Daniels $130,000 to keep quiet about her 2006 affair with Trump prior to the election, a second porn actress has come forward validating Daniels’ relationship with Trump, saying that she herself was invited to Trump’s hotel room by the pair.
According to the Daily Beast, actress Alana Evans told the publication about Daniels’ affair with Trump prior to the 2016 presidential election as part of a larger piece involving Daniels herself. However, Daniels backed out from the piece five days before the election.
Evans told the publication that in July 2006, she had been staying in the same area as the American Century Celebrity Golf Championship, where Daniels had met Trump, a competitor at the tournament. Evans, who was Daniels’ neighbor and close friend at the time of the event, had run into Daniels at the hotel where the tournament was being hosted and was told by Daniels that she had met Trump and was planning on meeting him later that night.
Evans said later that evening, Daniels kept calling her to get her to come to Trump’s hotel room, but she declined each time, and eventually turned off her phone after hearing Trump in the background of one call, saying, “‘‘Oh come on Alana, let’s have some fun! Let’s have some fun! Come to the party, we’re waiting for you.'”
The next day, Evans said she apologized to Daniels and asked her what happened. The two hadn’t spoken about the event since:
“She tells me, ‘All I’m going to say is: I ended up with Donald in his hotel room. Picture him chasing me around his hotel room in his tighty-whities.’ I was like, ‘Oh I really didn’t need to hear that!’ Then she said he offered her keys to his condos in Florida, and I was like, ‘Wow guess you had a good night,’ and that was the last we ever spoke of it.”
A White House official has denied the affair between Trump and Daniels to the Wall Street Journal, and called the story “old, recycled reports, which were published and strongly denied prior to the election.”
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.