- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? 3 Years Ago
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Today 3:36 PM
- The 1975’s singer criticized for ‘Islamophobic’ rant Today 3:22 PM
- Ready to dish out $52K for Apple’s new Mac Pro? Today 3:03 PM
- N.K. Jemisin and Jamal Campbell discuss their new Green Lantern comic, ‘Far Sector’ Today 3:00 PM
- YouTube says it will be harsher on creators with ‘patterns of harassing behavior’ Today 1:15 PM
- Why one senator stopped a vote on net neutrality Today 12:49 PM
- Man reportedly denied refugee status after officials fail to forward email Today 12:09 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ star to lead Disney+ ‘Home Alone’ reboot Today 12:08 PM
- Beyoncé and Kelly Rowland were harassed by Jagged Edge as teens, Mathew Knowles says Today 11:52 AM
- White nationalist Nick Fuentes is upset MTV aired his white nationalist views Today 11:37 AM
- Juice WRLD had secret drug-littered Instagram, according to his ex-girlfriend Today 11:10 AM
- Jersey City suspect posted anti-Semitic, anti-police materials online Today 10:30 AM
- Novaruu was banned from Twitch for 3 days—and she can’t understand why Today 10:12 AM
- Pete Buttigieg swears he’s not in the CIA Today 9:28 AM
The latest numbers from the Public Policy Polling show the majority of voters think Donald Trump will be the worst president since Richard Nixon and that his favorability ratings in the first week of his new job “are historically awful numbers for a newly elected President.”
While only 44 percent of voters see Trump in a positive light, many more Trump supporters are taking to Twitter to tell him that he’s lost their support. It’s all being cataloged by the @Trump_Regrets account—and you can think of this account as the side dish to the Trumpgrets Tumblr page.
People are mad about Trump’s stated plans to build a border wall, his adviser’s missive to the media to shut the hell up, Trump’s early attempts to dismantle Obamacare, and his inexplicable need to continue railing against voter fraud conspiracies.
Somebody was even upset that the White House public switchboard isn’t taking messages for Trump and decided to unleash his fury on Twitter.
And sure, it’s natural to feel schadenfreude if you were a Hillary Clinton supporter. But remember, Trump supporters are human, too. You might think their fresh realizations are funny, but to some of them the paradigm shift they’re experiencing is probably terrifying.
Schadenfreude’s fun and all but if you’re gleeful about anyone losing their health insurance, even Trump supporters, I don’t wanna know you.
— Stu Horvath (@StuHorvath) January 14, 2017
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.