- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
- Man claims ex-girlfriend killed his dog after he broke up with her Saturday 1:02 PM
- What are BitTorrent downloads and how do they work? Saturday 12:58 PM
- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ (updated) Saturday 10:49 AM
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Saturday 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Saturday 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Saturday 9:00 AM
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play Saturday 8:48 AM
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Saturday 8:00 AM
A conservative redditor dressed in a full brick wall suit was invited up onstage before cheering crowds by President Donald Trump on Monday at a 2020 campaign rally in Pennsylvania.
Trump noticed the man’s suit as he spoke about the long-promised border wall, leading chants of “build the wall.”
“Can we get him up here?” the president said. “Get him up here! Look at this guy!”
The man then climbed up onstage where he stood beside Trump for a photo, video of which went viral online.
Users on the pro-Trump Reddit r/The_Donald quickly identified the suited memester as Reddit user u/MagaRuler, one of its own, and celebrated the recognition he’d received in multiple posts throughout the subreddit.
“Give that patriot another brick for his coat,” wrote one. “Brick Wall Pede made it!”
“HIGHEST HONOR ACHIEVED!!!” another exclaimed. “Congrats!”
Indeed, just hours earlier, u/MagaRuler had posted an image of himself wearing his now famous suit waiting third in line outside of the rally.
A quick scroll through u/MagaRuler’s profile reveals that he is a fairly active member of The_Donald—the biggest community of pro-Trump supporters on the internet.
The Daily Dot has discovered that several online sellers of the so-called “off the wall” suits have since sold out. So, you can expect to see the brick wall suit at many more Trump rallies.
David Gilmour is a reporter who specializes in national politics, internet culture, and technology. He previously covered civil liberties, crime, and politics for Vice.