- Body camera shows officer boasting about arresting a 6-year-old 4 Years Ago
- Singer Duffy opens up about the rape, captivity that led her to stop singing 4 Years Ago
- Cynthia Nixon embodies feminist rage in viral video Today 3:30 PM
- Samsung factory shuts down amid confirmed coronavirus case Today 3:08 PM
- Bebe Rexha says she won’t be ‘imprisoned’ by bipolar disorder Today 2:33 PM
- The ‘your music saved me’ meme celebrates the wackiest influences of our time Today 2:20 PM
- This guy slapped his mom’s boobs for a TikTok and, honestly, it’s exhausting Today 12:37 PM
- Jif peanut butter and Giphy have joined forces on how to pronounce ‘GIF’ Today 12:19 PM
- This dad threw a 1-year HRT party for his trans son and the internet can’t get enough of it Today 11:44 AM
- This petition wants Pornhub to be shut down for good Today 11:03 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s speech voice is suspiciously like Obama’s Today 10:56 AM
- Exposé about Bernie staffer’s Twitter leads to his firing—and an online class war Today 10:40 AM
- Netflix adds Top 10 feature to showcase what’s popular Today 10:24 AM
- YouTube permanently bans ‘news’ channel that said impeachment was ‘Jew coup’ Today 10:21 AM
- FIFA pro banned from all EA games following threatening rant Today 10:16 AM
Trump supporters and protesters clash at Salt Lake City rally
Another day, another chaotic rally.
As Donald Trump inches closer to clinching the Republican nomination, more and more protesters are showing up to his rallies. Last night in Salt Lake City was no exception.
While Trump’s speech was allegedly not disrupted, reports claim protesters did block the doors of the venue for 15 minutes.
Trump also questioned Mitt Romney‘s faith in his home state, after Romney said on Facebook that he’s voting for Ted Cruz. He stated: “Today, there is a contest between Trumpism and Republicanism. Through the calculated statements of its leader, Trumpism has become associated with racism, misogyny, bigotry, xenophobia, vulgarity and, most recently, threats and violence. I am repulsed by each and every one of these.”
Photo via Michael Vadon/Flickr (CC BY SA 2.0)
Once named one of Forbes’ 20 Under 20 and hired as a staff writer for the Daily Dot when he was still a senior in high school, William Turton is a rising tech reporter focusing on information security, hacking culture, and politics. Since leaving the Daily Dot in April 2016, his work has appeared on Gizmodo, the Outline, and Vice News Tonight on HBO.