- Teen gets harmonica stuck in mouth, documents it on TikTok 2 Years Ago
- Joey Salads got his DNA results in and now he’s tweeting the N-word 2 Years Ago
- NikkieTutorials says she knows who blackmailed her Today 10:22 AM
- Seth Rogen is making a movie about a deadly meme Today 9:30 AM
- Ring should be shut down ‘immediately,’ Amazon engineer warns Today 9:19 AM
- Joe Biden wants his own Bernie Bros Today 8:57 AM
- Twitch star Adept shares heartwarming story about meeting Kobe Bryant Today 8:44 AM
- ‘Promising Young Woman’ unravels the complexities of a revenge fantasy Today 8:35 AM
- Review: ‘Next in Fashion’ is Netflix’s latest attempt at reality TV Today 7:00 AM
- What is Byte, and can it really compete with TikTok? Today 7:00 AM
- Migrants are under social media surveillance—and that’s a problem for everyone Today 6:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union deserves better from Terry Crews Tuesday 11:12 PM
- T.I. publicly apologizes to daughters after Kobe Bryant’s death Tuesday 8:46 PM
- ‘Squash the boss’: Labor union seemingly unknowingly posted furry fetish art Tuesday 8:04 PM
- TikTok user pretending to be lab technician who has contracted coronavirus Tuesday 7:08 PM
As our Republic careens toward a constitutional crisis with our commander-in-chief openly flouting the rule of law, we might as well let everyone know we’re still horny.
Today, President Donald Trump attacked Special Counsel Robert Mueller‘s probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election, saying it was staffed with “13 Angry Democrats” and that “There is no O, it’s called Fighting Back.”
The Russia Witch Hunt is rapidly losing credibility. House Intelligence Committee found No Collusion, Coordination or anything else with Russia. So now the Probe says OK, what else is there? How about Obstruction for a made up, phony crime.There is no O, it’s called Fighting Back— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 7, 2018
The 13 Angry Democrats in charge of the Russian Witch Hunt are starting to find out that there is a Court System in place that actually protects people from injustice...and just wait ‘till the Courts get to see your unrevealed Conflicts of Interest!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 7, 2018
Nothing inherently sexual about that expect that… lol he said “no O.”
“O” can stand for orgasm, the act of climax during sexual intercourse.
"There is no O." https://t.co/q6hMz6gkVX— Chris Cillizza (@CillizzaCNN) May 7, 2018
TWSS— Jake Tapper (@jaketapper) May 7, 2018
Because, you know, when the president is denying he committed crimes that could be the basis for his impeachment, one might as well pretending he’s talking about sex.
Melania says under her breath, "'No O'? That sounds familiar." https://t.co/nPo13Ozeja— The Rude Pundit (@rudepundit) May 7, 2018
THERE IS NO O??????????— Rick Smith (@RickSmithShow) May 7, 2018
I hate to go to the gutter but I just can't help myself.
Is that what Stormy said?
Is that why you really paid the hush money?
Maybe Rudy could use it as his next ridiculous defense.
"Your Honor There is No O."https://t.co/ZxsZJF9g4c
I'm guessing there's never been an "O," when it comes to you. https://t.co/Z3EsGJ1UEI— Kelly (@MungoNGus) May 7, 2018
That might be one the few statements from him that is completely believable.— Run Away (@runaway0121) May 7, 2018
This is not the first time Twitter has taken Trump’s tweets to have weirdly sexual undertones. Back in February 2017, the president lamented how “D should be easy.”
Maybe that’s why there’s “no O”
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]